Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to collect damaged pieces to make a full pf so I can repair and paint it up. :D

Right now size and cost are stopping me from ordering. I don't really want another item to sit in its box until I can display it. If this were less than what it was, that wouldn't be that big an issue. I'm trying to not have a collection of boxes... you know what I'm sayin.

I'd love to collect damaged pieces to make a full pf so I can repair and paint it up. :D

Right now size and cost are stopping me from ordering. I don't really want another item to sit in its box until I can display it. If this were less than what it was, that wouldn't be that big an issue. I'm trying to not have a collection of boxes... you know what I'm sayin.

I understand what you're saying :lecture, but full or not if you're a collector you're still going to have a collection of boxes :slap… and wonder where you're going to put them :panic: :lol.

Is it just me or does everyone's numbers seem relatively low and less spread out

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

They do seem to be. Usually even at the start things are fairly spread out. I do like seeing so many freaks with numbers close to each other.

Back