Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree now that I have the dimensions. I think the frame is too thick for the size of a piece we would be putting in. If the statue were thinner then it could work but I think it will hide too many angles.

Well I haven't got it yet, but I just noticed this one last night on Ikea:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20242277/#/00242278

I looked at the dimensions at it looks like it should fit fine (obviously without the glass shelves).

What do you guys think?

I was actually eyeing that for other things. I like that it has a lock on it, and it's completely enclosed.

I'm assuming you'd have to take the glass shelves out to get Saruon to fit in it.

Yeah you can remove the shelves.

I actually still quite like it (even for Sauron). I'll have to have a think and try and see it in the flesh.

Also would like to know the exact dimensions for Sauron once people have him in hand...

But thanks for looking mate, that's a big help. :clap

One other question, is the top of the case glass to, or is that solid?

Well according to Sideshow's specs he is 12" deep x 18" wide. The case is about 1" wider than the specs and 3" deeper. As long as Sideshow's listing is correct he should in fact fit. Height wise this case is perfect.

Well according to Sideshow's specs he is 12" deep x 18" wide. The case is about 1" wider than the specs and 3" deeper. As long as Sideshow's listing is correct he should in fact fit. Height wise this case is perfect.

Thanks for that, and thanks again for checking it out. :clap

I was actually eyeing that for other things. I like that it has a lock on it, and it's completely enclosed.

I'm assuming you'd have to take the glass shelves out to get Saruon to fit in it.

Not sure about that display mate think im gona put mine in my besta just wish they did the big glass like they use to

My 40lb Sauron is shipped! Woot! UPS notification expected delivery on 9/20

Last edited:
Looks like the early in the month flex pays got this shipped first I think

Looks like the early in the month flex pays got this shipped first I think

My last flex was on the 15th. I had called to move it up, but they said it would not be in the warehouse until the18th. Guess they got hem in early. No label for me at this time.

Edit...

Just checked, they billed the final payment, but did not charge the shipping.

Back