Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We few, we happy few. We Sauron PF band of brothers.

I think the few of us that are going to get this will have something special in our collection.

I think so. He's one of the absolute coolest pieces I've had the chance to see in person in the nearly 10 years I've been going to Comic-Con. He's definitely one of the coolest Middle-earth themed pieces I've ever seen.

I guess you misunderstood my post, I asked a question, I did not "think wrong"

Are any guys with the 10th flex dates getting shipping notices? I did not see anyone post that they were charged on or about the 10th so who knows.

The guys on the 10th got charged on the 15th

I think so. He's one of the absolute coolest pieces I've had the chance to see in person in the nearly 10 years I've been going to Comic-Con. He's definitely one of the coolest Middle-earth themed pieces I've ever seen.

Wow, so I'm going to assume nothing can prepare us for how cool he is in Person.

Is Comic-Con fun? I almost went this year, but horror stories made me ditch the idea.

Yeah, he's only like 3 or 4 inches shorter than Darth Maul LSF.

If I remember correctly he is larger than that newer Death's General LSF too.

I keep getting around 8-9 feet tall, but not sure if that meant in the armor or just the body. My guess would be just the body, and going by that the PF scale would be about right when you add in the large helm height.

Last edited:
Were you scheduled for the 10th? I did not see anyone else post they got charged on a different date them they were supposed to. I was a 15th and got charged and then shipped 16th.

Originally on the 5th,then 10th,then 15th

Yeah, he's only like 3 or 4 inches shorter than Darth Maul LSF.

Exactly! He's a biggin. 36" :rock

Wow, so I'm going to assume nothing can prepare us for how cool he is in Person.

Is Comic-Con fun? I almost went this year, but horror stories made me ditch the idea.

There are few pieces that have that kind of impact on their own.

It's a blast. It's something I think everyone here should try once.

Back