Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I've seen 3 foreigners with the early payments. Is there anyone from the US had a early notification?

It may be something to do with shipping. They might be shipping it direct from China?

So far I've seen 3 foreigners with the early payments. Is there anyone from the US had a early notification?

It may be something to do with shipping. They might be shipping it direct from China?

You guys get cheap 89 batmobile shipping now Sauron comes early! No love for domestic guys I guess.:lol

I'm kind of hoping the shipping is not some ridiculous amount. Not anymore than the rider hopefully.

I just wish we knew how he breaks down so we have some idea of the box size. With this guy weight is not really going to matter. All comes down to the size for the dimensional weight.

For anyone who did a full pay could you copy and paste your email? With all the personal information stuff taken out (ie order number).

Dear Custo,

Your pre-order of the Sauron - Premium Format Figure (300124) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, September 18, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 21 days

I just wish we knew how he breaks down so we have some idea of the box size. With this guy weight is not really going to matter. All comes down to the size for the dimensional weight.

Having a look at my DR and the box, I'm thinking Sauron would be a tight fit in a similar size.

The rider remember is mostly cloth, so the box just contains the base and the horse.

If we take Sauron at the same size as the horse (slightly bigger maybe?) and his base is much wider , that doesn't leave a lot of room for hands/arms/weapon etc etc. As far as weight goes you'd have to think he'd be at least equal if not more. The horse is one big solid piece but Sauron may be smaller lighter pieces put together with the cloth underneath.

God damn don't you just love waiting on a new piece. :yess:

Dear Custo,

Your pre-order of the Sauron - Premium Format Figure (300124) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, September 18, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 21 days

Nice side by side of Sauron and Megatron.

CB575BD5-FA3A-4C67-9A33-5BFD91E00956-121-0000001D35C6A460_zpsbecd71b3.jpg
[/IMG]

2k = Megatron:dunno or Sauron and Azog on Warg plus 400 bucks to try to get laid on a couple of Saturday nights:yess:....hmmm?:lecture:exactly:

Back