Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ____ I'm excited to see the art. This by far is my most anticipated piece from SSC, just the sheer size and knowing that Jerry has done the control art makes it leaps and bounds over the other stuff.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Holy shhhht!!!!! I can't believe this is really happening. Centerpiece of a collection is a huge understatement here.

This is unbelievable news. Amazing. Bought for sure, no doubt.

Sauron, RWOS, and Saruman pfs???! Sick. Just sick.

Can't wait to see the art here.

Brought these quotes over from the art thread:

Looking good! Man, a light up feature for the lava cracks would be so incredibly nice. Thanks a bunch for the sweet teasers! :buttrock:

I was thinking the same thing...if we could get the lava as well as a light up One Ring...:horror :yess: :pray: :horror :yess: :pray: :horror :yess: :pray:

OOOOO!!!!!

sauron2er.jpg

Fantastic image. I hope the final piece is not too expensive...

I was thinking the same thing...if we could get the lava as well as a light up One Ring...:horror :yess: :pray: :horror :yess: :pray: :horror :yess: :pray:
Oh, heck yeah! If that happened, I might just stop collecting. I would feel at peace with the universe at that point. No need to continue. That would be the perfect place to settle down and enjoy time with my family of statues. :peace

I've not followed this too closely but based on the tease composite it seems relatively similar to the SSW version thus far, and really there are only so many poses one can put Sauron in. The dio didn't go over very well (action pose). Given that SS must realize this I assume they will up the ante with the extras here, perhaps some real armor?

Static, menacing pose is all Sauron needs. Just the sight of him puts fear in anyone.

With this teaser I can't really figure out how his left leg/knee will be situated.

Can anyone try to fill in the blanks?

Static, menacing pose is all Sauron needs. Just the sight of him puts fear in anyone.

With this teaser I can't really figure out how his left leg/knee will be situated.

Can anyone try to fill in the blanks?
True story. :rock

Personally, after much thought, I think he's bouncing a baby penguin on his knee.

Swap out right hand...hands at the side like in the pics and a ssw Sauron styled right hand. + glowing lava and one ring.

Well, the newsletter will be up within the 48 hour period, maybe we'll see more this afternoon, and maybe more than just a sneak peek!

Do you Guys think that SS is just keeping the progress of the RWOS PF really hush-hush or has Sauron moved ahead of it in terms of production?

I suppose anything can happen, but SS did just mention Sauron [and Saruman] have been approved for 2012 production so I tend to think SS is just being 'hush-hush' concerning the RWOS. :dunno

Back