Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the end, folks will do what works for them. Some will pass, and enjoy the beautiful Weta SS Sauron they already have, others will buy the darn thing. No one can deny the scale of this sculpt is going to be awe-inspiring though!

JV

In the end, folks will do what works for them. Some will pass, and enjoy the beautiful Weta SS Sauron they already have, others will buy the darn thing. No one can deny the scale of this sculpt is going to be awe-inspiring though!

JV

Hard to argue with that Jerry. I never thought I'd see the day SS would produce a 1/4 scale Sauron :google

I am still stunned at the idea that a Premium Format Sauron is coming down the pipeline. With the accompanying artwork from Jerry, this could be the centerpiece of any Lord of the Rings collection. I loved my SSW Sauron, and I love the opportunity to get another (bigger) shot at Sauron as I am rebuilding my collection in the Premium Format line! I can't wait for additional previews, either of the artwork or the sculpt.

I can't wait to see pics. I'm not a huge LOTR fan nor would I ever have the money for this but man it could be the centerpiece for 95% of everyones collection. This could be unreal.

I hope it's just a "I'm standing here like a bad ass contemplating some Hobbit soup after a day of killing anything that I saw breathing", stance.

That's about the best guess anyone's had yet.......

Perhaps in this teaser, Sauron's very presence on the ground causes it to break apart. I like to think that Sauron's presence alone causes the dead flesh of the fallen to quickly evaporate, leaving only bones and rusted iron. Just a thought!

Sauronrightfoot.jpg

Man, this print is gonna be maybe the best pieces you've done outside the Trilogy prints Jerry.

Thanks Josh. I hope a LOT of you feel the same way once this baby is launched.

JV

Back