Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my last SS order I have unless they come out with something else that I really like in the future of course. Gonna use up my reward points when they come into effect after Sauron is delivered. Weta officially has my business until otherwise noted.

Sent out! This is also my last sideshow piece, going out with a bang hopefully :wink1:

Should have him by this time next week. FedEx are pretty good to Australia.

Was keeping my reward points for a merry and pippin maquette. Going to use them on something else and bye bye sideshow.

I used a coupon code, so no rewards for me on this guy anyway.

Me too I used a coupon code 10%, but have 100 $ in reward point that I was keeping for merry and pippin maquette. Now don't know where to waste them. Probably wait until sideshow annonce something from the hobbit.

Yeah, they have their weta dollars program. Regular members get 10% and gold member get 15% (you have to spend $500 in a year). Plus when you use your Weta dollars you still earn some on a purchase.

Yeah, they have their weta dollars program. Regular members get 10% and gold member get 15% (you have to spend $500 in a year). Plus when you use your Weta dollars you still earn some on a purchase.

That sounds like a better system. Hate that you lose rewards when you redeem a code or rewards. Use a discount on a piece and you don't earn a penny even if the code was for $10.

That sounds like a better system. Hate that you lose rewards when you redeem a code or rewards. Use a discount on a piece and you don't earn a penny even if the code was for $10.

The Weta program is a better program. It encourages ordering more items with how they do it.

10% coupon? :dunno
That an old one?

I think he used the avengers code(4-5 months ago). Some people got 10% off as a courtesy for them messing up and allowing 25% new customer codes on everyones account. Instead of just canceling the orders they were cool about it and let some get 10%. I was able to take advantage of the full 25% off as my account was not even 30 days old at the time, so I got $225 off my Sauron.

I think he used the avengers code(4-5 months ago). Some people got 10% off as a courtesy for them messing up and allowing 25% new customer codes on everyones account. Instead of just canceling the orders they were cool about it and let some get 10%. I was able to take advantage of the full 25% off as my account was not even 30 days old at the time, so I got $225 off my Sauron.

Ah, thanks.
I read about that too late, by a day or two :mad:

Just got my shipping notice, it will be here 23. :hi5:

Last flex was on the 15th for those keeping track.

My processing email says tomorrow. Hopefully they charge and ship the same day, because if they do it'll be here Friday!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Wow, that's nice. I could easily spend 500 bucks easy.

One thing I don't like about SSC is I feel they short change you when it comes to discounts and Rewards. They are very strict.

Wow, that's nice. I could easily spend 500 bucks easy.

One thing I don't like about SSC is I feel they short change you when it comes to discounts and Rewards. They are very strict.

Yeah, it's not hard to that's for sure. I'm well on my way next year just with Azog alone. :lol

If SS would change it so you could still earn rewards even when using them they'd be on target with theirs.

Yeah, it's not hard to that's for sure. I'm well on my way next year just with Azog alone. :lol

If SS would change it so you could still earn rewards even when using them they'd be on target with theirs.

Does Weta credit them back if you return or cancel an order? SS won't do that either.

It's not just that, but you can't use a 15 dollar discount and your rewards together. It would be a nice treat once and awhile. Especially if you buy a lot of stuff from them.

Back