Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Months ago I just told the store near me to hold on for me. Been buying quite a bit from them, so pretty sure they/the owner will not flake out on me.

Also, I think they have a big chap maquette sitting on their shelf.

My mother is going to **** when she sees the box. Since my surgery I have boxes piling up that I need to open. Oh well..... :lol

Ok, from what I understand from the phone call I just made to sideshow, flex payers will not be getting their shipments early. Everyones shipments will be shipping after the 18th. I tried to get my full payment processed and they said they cant and it wont be in the warehouse until next week.

I am just glad they are charging the flex payments early this time so it did not get pushed until next month for my last payment. If they ship the 18th I won't see him until the 23rd or 24th.

a courtesy of Jedbang.com, a closer look at the spikes.
aqeqe9aq.jpg

Thank you Hemooo for all the pics!

Now to play the waiting game for my distributor to receive this immense piece...

77758dc5234e60382aa43d7bc3cc2fb5_zps6dea02c3.jpg

Yeah, thanks for all the pictures. :duff

I hear that. Its gonna be so nice to finally have this after waiting since Comic-Con 2012. :rock

I'd go with Sauron. I just think overall its a better looking piece. I admit I much prefer Middle-earth to Marvel though.

Galactus is open edition so you could have forever to get it. Sauron has an ES of 1500 and it'll sell out at some point. My Galactus came today but I'll never buy another open edition statue.

You can't ask to Josh, he's a core fan of lotr, of course he will tell you sauron..

I said as much as the end of my post. :lol I'm honest that I do have a bit of a bias but if I see something I think is cooler I would also say that.

Back