Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your order will be cancelled if your account isn't new :(

Really ? They sent me an e-mail saying there was a code for 24 hours...damn I just reread it and it says on select collectibles :lol...but it did work when I put it in.

Really ? They sent me an e-mail saying there was a code for 24 hours...damn I just reread it and it says on select collectibles :lol...but it did work when I put it in.

There's a thread on statue forum discussing it. Guys did it anyways but now the cancellation emails are trickling in

I've followed a bit of this today. It could've been handled better. It was hidden, not completely clear and I'm not entirely sure of the goal. Was it for new members who haven't bought anything yet? Are there a lot of those? They'd have to be members to get the email in the first place I assume....

I've followed a bit of this today. It could've been handled better. It was hidden, not completely clear and I'm not entirely sure of the goal. Was it for new members who haven't bought anything yet? Are there a lot of those? They'd have to be members to get the email in the first place I assume....

That's what I didn't get. Why on earth would someone be subscribed to their mailing list if they haven't already purchased something...

Mines not cancelled....yet....holding breath. Guess I could order it in the wifes name/CC by creating her an account.

That'd be what I would do. Why not? I'm too late I've paid half off already.

That's a mighty saving though. Well worth the hassle if you've not ordered. They may do an address check though, so I'd do it with a relative.

My local comic shop is offering 25% off all Sideshow products and hope to order this through them for this price, or close to it, once pics start rolling in.

That'd be what I would do. Why not? I'm too late I've paid half off already.

That's a mighty saving though. Well worth the hassle if you've not ordered. They may do an address check though, so I'd do it with a relative.

I woukd definitely do it if I didn't already have it on order

Thinking about this a little bit more. I'm a tad pissed off that it only applies to "new customers"

A lot of people have ploughed thousands of dollars through the gates of SS bank account and it would have been a nice gesture to even get 10-15% for existing customers as a thank you.

Thinking more about it, it really is a kick in the teeth. I mean how many people would be on the newsletter without an account anyway..? :slap

I would have easily bought the Hulk Maq for $100 off since I don't think it's worth the coin. So they either get my $500 or they get nothing.:lecture

and me the DRoM, 25% would have been the kicker.

It did work in other area's. The Wolverine LSF has now sold out but only because no doubt 5 guys got their brother to sign up.

You're not trying to tell me a bunch of new customers just bought a 2 grand figure as their first SS purchase... :rotfl

They may as well have made it everyone to take advantage even further. Especially since they made the DROM and HULK open editions. They could have sold tons!

Ahh well. You win some you lose some! I guess I end up richer than I would have been. :lol

Dang...my Sauron at 25% off just got cancelled. Offered 10% off but not sure its worth it to me. 25% got me off the fence no doubt.

Back