Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let me know and i'll have a bash at 1 for ya :lol

I could do ya a copy of my 1 if u like he's quite easy to do.

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

Well let me know and i'll have a bash at 1 for ya :lol

I could do ya a copy of my 1 if u like he's quite easy to do.

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

Mate, your too kind!

Your imperial droid is V-cool. If one turns up in the post I'll send you a regular R2 as a relacement, I seemto have a few laying about gathering dust!

Must go to bed! Work on morning!

He's got hundreds of 3 3/4" figures waiting for him, that's for sure. It's all his. :D I love the little guy.... Just need to keep him away from the 1/6 stuff!

LOL my boy is 8 now and he loves it all DGothikus sent him a load of clones made him a v happy boy :)

Mate, your too kind!

Your imperial droid is V-cool. If one turns up in the post I'll send you a regular R2 as a relacement, I seemto have a few laying about gathering dust!

Must go to bed! Work on morning!

Ok m8 will do, gimme a while and i'll paint 1 up. NN m8 :wave

Where's that Mouse Droid from, Bob? I need one.

Ah, I'm just getting a bit sentimental.... :eek:

He's comes with the kotobukiya tie fighter pilot.

kotobukiya_star_wars_tie_fighter_pilot_statue.jpg

LOL my boy is 8 now and he loves it all DGothikus sent him a load of clones made him a v happy boy :)

I dunno how I'm going to give it to him. I can't possibly just say "here" and hand it all over... might give him a little at a time. Picked up a Big M Falcon last year after x-mas for $35 at wal-mart on clearance too... sure he'll love that too

Well he's only small you'd best be careful with the weapons or give them to him when he's older which im sure you will anyway :peace

Well he's only small you'd best be careful with the weapons or give them to him when he's older which im sure you will anyway :peace

Oh yeah, of course. Once he's four or five, and at that point I'll just give him the figures and save all the weapons so his mom doesn't vacuum them away.... I'll start with the old POTF line. Those seem nice and sturdy.

He's got hundreds of 3 3/4" figures waiting for him, that's for sure. It's all his. :D I love the little guy.... Just need to keep him away from the 1/6 stuff!

LOL my wife keeps threatening to give it all to the twins. They look like angels, but there would be Hell to pay!

HellsAngels.jpg

Oh yeah, of course. Once he's four or five, and at that point I'll just give him the figures and save all the weapons so his mom doesn't vacuum them away.... I'll start with the old POTF line. Those seem nice and sturdy.

Ah i miss my old star wars figs, i used to have loads when i was a kid in the 70's/80's.

LOL my wife keeps threatening to give it all to the twins. They look like angels, but there would be Hell to pay!

HellsAngels.jpg

Haha i bet :lol lovely piccie btw i like the rainbow lighting.

I dunno how I'm going to give it to him. I can't possibly just say "here" and hand it all over... might give him a little at a time. Picked up a Big M Falcon last year after x-mas for $35 at wal-mart on clearance too... sure he'll love that too

Thats cool mate.. I also have a collection of 3 3/4 figures that I started when they release the figures with the red card that I am going to pass over to my kid... he or she will be a happy camper one day... I got over 300+ figures for him.

On the side note who is picking this guy up tomorrow?

whats taking so long already. isnt it the 15th over there now?
I just know its going to be sold out when i get to a damn computer tommorow... :banghead

whats taking so long already. isnt it the 15th over there now?
I just know its going to be sold out when i get to a damn computer tommorow... :banghead

As I understand it, you will only be able to preorder once the newsletter has been published which is usually about 6pm Pacific Time each Thursday.

As I understand it, you will only be able to preorder once the newsletter has been published which is usually about 6pm Pacific Time each Thursday.

actually most of the time new items go up for sale before the newsletter goes out. and the ex usually is sold out by the time the newsletter reaches people...:sick

actually most of the time new items go up for sale before the newsletter goes out. and the ex usually is sold out by the time the newsletter reaches people...:sick

Looks like I'll be checking all night long then :banghead This is the first 1/6 Star Wars figure I really want. Do we know if there is an Ex for this?

Looks like I'll be checking all night long then :banghead This is the first 1/6 Star Wars figure I really want. Do we know if there is an Ex for this?

same here. not sure if there is an ex. being in australia also its a good oppurtunity to sang some of these things now while the dollar is strong.:whip

Back