Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like who, i always get screwed over with the exchange and shipping charges to canada and as far as i can find no one is preodering them in canada yet.

if i can find one thou i will cancel

alterego had them at $98 (I should have ordered:banghead). Now they are at $103. I'm wondering if SS made them raise the price. Also, if they had them for $98 will those that ordered get them at that price?

yea if it is any american site, i never bother they always end up cost me more in the long run for shipping and exchange then getting it directly from sideshow

im just getting it from starwars.com so i have all of them. will cancel if i can find out if my usual canadian site will be pre ordering them

like who, i always get screwed over with the exchange and shipping charges to canada and as far as i can find no one is preodering them in canada yet.

if i can find one thou i will cancel

Viking Playground has him for $99. Not much cheaper, but still, a few bucks back in your pocket and they offer to ship parcel or regular USPS.

cool
i never ship parcel or ups, had horrible service from them got a few things crushed and damaged and had a hell of a time getting them to pay for replacements

rather go starwars.com they send fedex. pay abit more but i get it quick and can track it

PayPal is an instant payment option, so uh...yeah. Anyways if money upfront is a concern I understand but you won't find a better price/customer service/shipping. IMO of course. Good luck! :wave

alterego had it at that price and then changed it to $103:confused:

Back