Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how cool would it be if the dewback in the background had have been highlighted!!!
i think the servers would be running on overtime!!!or crash!!!

the white one is AWESOME!!!
cannot wait for the orange to arrive and the black to go up for order!!!!

Don't want the same dirtmarks on it like on the White one...

Yeah! Hope they just put the Black pauldron on a "Sergeant" for the picture, wether you like the weathering or not, it needs to be different from one trooper to another!

Wait, people go nuts when there's a repaint of a trooper, but this guy looks like he has ONE different accesory and people are all over it???

WHAT KIND OF CRAZY WORLD IS THIS???

Also, WHERE'S MY BLACKHOLE STORMTROOPER???

Is it the general assumption that this is going up at 10:00 Pacific time?

It's nice the bosses aren't at work today!! (looks around suspiciously)

Did a cookie wipe and I can see the picture now. I am glad that it is coming with the other long blaster. The fills in the necessities for the Sandtroopers. I will be happy to have them all together.

Long Blster, I thought the pic showed just a regular blaster?

Once again another variant from SS, surprise surprise

This line is as stale as 4 week old bread

What does "Store Exclusive" mean?

2818mjq.jpg

So dont get the figure then......not like the black pauldron variant is a real shocker to anyone that collects the frakking line, or anything!!!!

and if you clicked on the link a couple pages back, you would have seen the diorama pic with long rifle.

As a collector that collects sandies, I like my bread old

They said in the email there would be 3 new pre-orders and a product sneak peek. I think this is just the sneak peek. The Creature Bust, Darkness Bust, and White Elektra are three pre-orders. Logic would dictate this to be the sneek peek and not an actual pre-order for today.

So I am a little confused...is this guy eligible for the 50% off code as well?

I didn't get the Sergeant version but I have the orange pauldron version on pre-order. I might just get this one.

Kind of weird how in the dio pic one doesn't have the amo pouches, but the two in the back and in the pic in the corner he does.

Last edited:

Not to me. To me, it is still as exciting as it was when the PPO for Jedi Luke was announced. I LOVE every character and every variation thereof from Star Wars and so even the obvious "easy-way-out" figures like the Stormtrooper Commander are welcomed additions to my collection and are still exciting to learn about. And I really like the way the different armored troopers look together so, the more, the merrier.

So I am a little confused...is this guy eligible for the 50% off code as well?

I didn't get the Sergeant version but I have the orange pauldron version on pre-order. I might just get this one.

Kind of weird how in the dio pic one doesn't have the amo pouches, but the two in the back and in the pic in the corner he does.

No...this one is not 50% off...only the ones listed directly under that banner when you click on it are.

Your observation about the ammo pouches has me curious now, as well. Are the ones on the other troopers removeable? If so, then it is likely that Sideshow was just adding variety to the picture, which is good on them.

I am glad Sideshow is finishing up the Sandtroopers before moving on. I will get at least 2 of these. I am wondering what store exclusive means too. I just hope it is Sideshows site.

Back