Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure looks great, especially for the small scale it is in. But it just doesn't fit in my collection. Can't wait for the next one.

Yoda vs. Dooku!:rock:rock:rock:rock

I imagine that one won't be as small as the Sandtrooper diorama. It seems as though the Versus pieces will be the larger scale (i.e. - more expensive) pieces, and the Enviorama pieces will be the small scale items.

I have the Sandtrooper on pre-order, and if it's still around in a month or two, I may go back and get the Space Slug. But I think I'll just be picking and choosing select pieces. Can't buy everything after all...

It's a pretty nifty diorama. I wonder if they'll get to the point of making vehicles, for example maybe the Yavin hanger. Or maybe big scenes like the rebel briefing on Ackbar's ship or the Jedi Council chamber.

The Mon Calamari briefing chamber, with all the characters and a big transparent model of the Death Star II would be da shizzle.

ES is 1250

and its about to sell out.

low_08.jpg

Much in the same way the Slug Dio really impressed people when they got it this will do that 10x over.

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

Back