samaritan replica refund please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they are both the same or at least supposed to be..but being made of metal is better since theres not much chance of damage.

the polystone original weighed a ton so this is going to be like picking up an elephant...i think it looks good.

I would also like to add that unless they have the exact same weathering, they are not the same. They are different, just like exclusives with different paint schemes are different.

This ********* is going to enjoy his metal samaritan with light up bullets. Thank you Sideshow, thank you so much. That it pisses off The Doctor is a nice bonus too. You really are a company that gives its customers(at least this one) what they want.:lol:lol:lol

i'm going to sell my PZ before they bring him out again..cant wait for a new improved version:monkey1

This ********* is going to enjoy his metal samaritan with light up bullets. Thank you Sideshow, thank you so much. That it pisses off The Doctor is a nice bonus too. You really are a company that gives its customers(at least this one) what they want.:lol:lol:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I can't wait to post many pics of my awesome METAL Samaritan and LIGHT-UP bullets in this thread!!!!

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I can't wait to post many pics of my awesome METAL Samaritan and LIGHT-UP bullets in this thread!!!!

Just don't hurt yourself lifting that heavier than polystone more realistic metal Samaritan when setting it up to take pictures. Also try not to hurt your eyes looking at the clearly superior and different light up bullets.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Just don't hurt yourself lifting that heavier than polystone more realistic metal Samaritan when setting it up to take pictures. Also try not to hurt your eyes looking at the clearly superior and different light up bullets.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Good points! I know sideshow would hate for me to demand a refund if I were to get injured by pure awesomeness.

Now, click on the link below, and imagine that Baron Davis (black guy) is the NEW Samaritan and Andre Kirilenko (white guy) is the OLD Samaritan.

https://www.zshare.net/video/1856791cfdab39/

Good points! I know sideshow would hate for me to demand a refund if I were to get injured by pure awesomeness.

Now, click on the link below, and imagine that Baron Davis (black guy) is the NEW Samaritan and Andre Kirilenko (white guy) is the OLD Samaritan.

https://www.zshare.net/video/1856791cfdab39/

bd.gif

Good, some ebay ********* will pay you quite a bit for that overrated figure.

who wants a Pz dead figure going cheap before sideshow **** up another one of their limited collectables.

marvel pf's going cheap also first come first served.:D

everything must go!!!

I think the point that MR has done this exact same kind of releasing many, many timesshows that it's a viable option for collectible companies. And they didn't even have the excuse that it was from a different film - they release the same prop from the same film only slightly different materials and base. United Cutlery - the same thing - in fact, point to a company that makes 1:1 props on a regular basis that haven't done it?

It's standard procedure for 1:1 stuff. Just because SSC doesn't do many 1:1 props they haven't had the opportunity to do it before.

I can see the point but... it's bound to happen!!

Does anyone believe that they are not going to make another Jedi Luke 5 years from now... Because they will!!! As sculpts get better characters will be re-done.

The kicker in the Doc's case is the price of the first one. But This one is from HB II! :D

this has dented my faith in sideshow and i am pleased to keep my money and let them sell there cool but soon to be uncollectable stuff to another mug.

all orders cancelled..:chew

all sideshow gear i have going cheap..any takers:monkey3

Man this thread was funny. :lol

How can anyone seriously make a response to this type of ignorant thread. :lol

I think the point that MR has done this exact same kind of releasing many, many timesshows that it's a viable option for collectible companies. And they didn't even have the excuse that it was from a different film - they release the same prop from the same film only slightly different materials and base. United Cutlery - the same thing - in fact, point to a company that makes 1:1 props on a regular basis that haven't done it?

It's standard procedure for 1:1 stuff. Just because SSC doesn't do many 1:1 props they haven't had the opportunity to do it before.

Exactly. Everyone should think of this as The Samaritan Elite Edition.:lol:lol:lol

this has dented my faith in sideshow and i am pleased to keep my money and let them sell there cool but soon to be uncollectable stuff to another mug.

all orders cancelled..:chew

all sideshow gear i have going cheap..any takers:monkey3

I don't blame you. I would be a little upset also. They saw what the first gun was going for and decided to cash in. Not only that but they made the new one ten times cooler. You can contact them and maybe they will hook you up somehow. Sideshow is a pretty cool company.

Don't waste your time with P!tu either. It's kinda funny how much grief he's giving you and he's the biggest whiner on these boards. He had a couple hundred bucks taken a while back and you would have thought someone stole one of his kidney's. That whining went on for months.

Chris

I can see the point but... it's bound to happen!!

Does anyone believe that they are not going to make another Jedi Luke 5 years from now... Because they will!!! As sculpts get better characters will be re-done.

The kicker in the Doc's case is the price of the first one. But This one is from HB II! :D

i realise this now and am now out the this game.

i might keep my lotr weta collection...no chance of that being done again?

i realise this now and am now out the this game.

i might keep my lotr weta collection...no chance of that being done again?

How did you not know collectible companies did this? Have you never heard of Master Replicas?

I don't blame you. I would be a little upset also.

Why would anyone be upset for this guy? He admits to have paid RETAIL for it. If he paid $700 or whatever I can sympathize, but I still even with that wouldnt agree. It's part of the game, live with it. If I loved Hellboy or the Samaritan so much, I'd be glad to own both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back