samaritan replica refund please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now now..dont get unset..its only fair right:monkey5:rotfl

Dude if they give you something for this, my ass will be on the phone with them so fast. I have plenty of stuff I could ***** about to get free stuff.:lol:lol:lol

Dude if they give you something for this, my ass will be on the phone with them so fast. I have plenty of stuff I could ***** about to get free stuff.:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol
I'll be right behind that too! Maybe even get them to force Hot Toys to give me some free **** for letting SS sell the Clubber street ver. and BD Endoskeleton which undercut my market. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just read this entire thread.

I think my ability to decipher the English language has just vanished.

dont use my efforts to get your problems saughted.

its a one time deal with me and sideshow:monkey5

Why would anyone be upset for this guy? He admits to have paid RETAIL for it. If he paid $700 or whatever I can sympathize, but I still even with that wouldnt agree. It's part of the game, live with it. If I loved Hellboy or the Samaritan so much, I'd be glad to own both.

you must be loaded nash..what it must be to be rich.:google

dont use my efforts to get your problems saughted.

its a one time deal with me and sideshow:monkey5

So you have shown your true colors. This is a purely selfish endeavor on your part. Who cares about every other poor soul duped into buying a Samaritan a few years ago as long as you get your refund.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

You could be too, if you sold your original Samaritan right now before prices plummet.:lol:lol:lol

Do yourself a favor and listen to Bannister. You'll get your awesome new and improved Samaritan with money to spare. I dont see what the problem is?

So you have shown your true colors. This is a purely selfish endeavor on your part. Who cares about every other poor soul duped into buying a Samaritan a few years ago as long as you get your refund.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

heeeeheheeeehehehehehe!

your funny:monkey5haaaaaaahhahahhahahhahaahaaaaha

Do yourself a favor and listen to Bannister. You'll get your awesome new and improved Samaritan with money to spare. I dont see what the problem is?

He wants to keep his Samaritan and get his money back.:lol:lol:lol

come on nash,what mug is going to buy the original for a similar price to the new one?:lol

honestly i'm past caring..i dont want anything from sideshow.

i'll just sell my gear on ebay and call it a waste of time picking up things i liked that would stay a collectable item..

thanks for your imput bannister and nash..your right and finished with "the game"

come on nash,what mug is going to buy the original for a similar price to the new one?:lol

Youre too much of a pessimist. Bannister and I are giving you GREAT advice and you're not listening. Thats pretty sad. :monkey2

The logical thing to do if any, would be for him to return his Samaritan back to sideshow for a full refund of the retail price which is what he paid for it. But then again, nothing this guy is saying is logical. Opportunistic much?

honestly i'm past caring..i dont want anything from sideshow.

i'll just sell my gear on ebay and call it a waste of time picking up things i liked that would stay a collectable item..

thanks for your imput bannister and nash..your right and finished with "the game"

Well, to be honest, this stuff hasn't been collectible for me for a long time. Edition sizes have gotten too high for most stuff. If you do sell, you should get a decent return on what you originally paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back