• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SALE-Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman & TPB'S PRICES LOWERED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chigger58

Super Freak
Reaction score
SALE-Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman & TPB'S PRICES LOWERED

POST #5 HAS ADDITIONAL SALE ITEMS!!!!!!!

Here are my current item(s) for sale. Everything comes from a smoke free, pet free home and I have 100% positive feedback.

All prices INCLUDE the shipping cost in the U.S. I don't mind shipping outside the U.S. but please send me your location when you PM me and I'll get you a quote.

PayPal as a gift preferred, if not add 3% for the fee.

Shoot me a PM or post in the thread as I'll be checking it regularly.

Currently Trading For:
-Triad Toys Triarama Mayan Dio!
-Possibly HT's Mech Test Tony &/or HT's Whiplash - MINT!

Last edited:
Re: Chigger58's FS Hot Toys Wolverine BRAND NEW + Machiko!

where's the price for halo reach??

Re: Chigger58's FS Hot Toys Wolverine BRAND NEW + Machiko!

pretty good price on Logan.. if I had the extra cas, i'd probobly jump on this, but november and december are gonna be HEAVY months for collecting.

Flint
Beachhead
War Machine
Tinkerbell
Enzio

Too much at once! :lol

Sucks, Because I've been looking for a wolverine

Re: Chigger58's FS T-1000 Helmet!+!+!+!+!

so much effort to sell an $8 part, i admire you chigger

Re: Chigger58's FS T-1000 Helmet!+!+!+!+!

Not for sale any longer.

Last edited:
Re: SALE: Maul & Asajj PF, Transformer, FALLOUT+

PM sent!.....

Re: SALE: Megatron Reissue, Toy Story Collection, Batman & Joker - LOOKING FOR TRADES

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Last edited:
Re: SALE: Megatron Reissue, Toy Story Collection, Batman & Joker - LOOKING FOR TRADES

All current sale items on the list now.

Thanks for looking!

Bump with sold items removed.

Thanks for looking!

Bump for this fine Wednesday!

AHHH! that megatron is so tempting Chigger man! I have the Optimus that goes with it! if only I had the monies! Good luck with your sales buddy!

AHHH! that megatron is so tempting Chigger man! I have the Optimus that goes with it! if only I had the monies! Good luck with your sales buddy!

Yes well what good is an Optimus w/o an original Meg's to go with it?!?!

:stick :wink1:

It's a very iconic piece for any collector. I hate to part with it but I'm only collecting MP Transformers now so it's out of here!

Good luck with your sales too man! :hi5:

Bump for Thursday.

The Batman. What do you mean the crotch is seperated? Its broken?

The Batman. What do you mean the crotch is seperated? Its broken?

Yes...it's an odd break though.

About 1/2 way down if you're looking at it straight on. That part I glued together that you can still see some residue on.

Then again right in the middle of the crotch between the thighs, where they typically assemble the crotches for 3 3/4 figures it's split again. This one you can't see unless you move the legs back to a 90 degree position.

He still looks great overall....it's odd, what can I say. It's not from play use as he's only ever been used for display in a controlled environment. Just one of those things I suppose....

Bump for Friday....IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! :duff:bunnydanc:woo

Bumpin' for Saturday.

Back