• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SALE-Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman & TPB'S PRICES LOWERED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SALE: Megatron Reissue, Toy Story Collection, Batman & Joker - LOOKING FOR TRADES

BUMP it UP!

Re: SALE: Megatron Reissue, Toy Story Collection, Batman & Joker - LOOKING FOR TRADES

Happy Monday....!

Happy Tuesday....maybe? :)

Re: SALE-SS Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman, BATMOBILES, +!

New stuff Wednesday! :yess:

Re: SALE-SS Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman, BATMOBILES, +!

Bump for Thurs!

Bumpin up for Friday!

Thanks for looking!

Mooooving on up!

Man I want that Mystique. I don't own any Marvel stuff and I don't know much about the character, but that statue is just soooooo hot!

I understand, congrats!!!

Ski

Man I want that Mystique. I don't own any Marvel stuff and I don't know much about the character, but that statue is just soooooo hot!

It's an amazing piece B....

If you need more help deciding whether you should buy her...check these out...:wink1:

IMG_4753.jpg

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

(She whispered to me this morning..."tell Bally to buy me! Shhhh...") :monkey3

It's an amazing piece B....

If you need more help deciding whether you should buy her...check these out...:wink1:

IMG_4753.jpg

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

(She whispered to me this morning..."tell Bally to buy me! Shhhh...") :monkey3

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:gah:

Wow you are selling some key pieces here from your collection, what gives?

Iron Man Com Ec, Mystique AH and the Koto Bats...

Wow you are selling some key pieces here from your collection, what gives?

Iron Man Com Ec, Mystique AH and the Koto Bats...

I'm out of here brother! :Flush I'm quitting the freaks! :wink1:

Orrrrrrr

I'm just selling some pieces and rearranging my room because I'm going to focus on pretty much only 1/6 now.

I am keeping a piece that always makes me think of you (uh, not really) though Ski....the Conan PF! That is until HT's does an Arnie Conan. :impatient:

Gotcha refocusing I see!!! I wish I could do the same, I love it all.

Gotcha refocusing I see!!! I wish I could do the same, I love it all.

Yeah that's my problem and I'm trying to draw the line in the sand! It's tough man! :gah:

I'll bet though right now you are finding all kinds of stuff you'd forgot you had....I've been checking in on your collection thread my friend. Wow....just wow! :thud:

Yeah that's my problem and I'm trying to draw the line in the sand! It's tough man! :gah:

I'll bet though right now you are finding all kinds of stuff you'd forgot you had....I've been checking in on your collection thread my friend. Wow....just wow! :thud:

I HAVE found some items I totally forgot all about, some expensive stuff as well :slap

I HAVE found some items I totally forgot all about, some expensive stuff as well :slap

How many years was it in storage man? I'll bet it's expensive by now! It's called appreciation! :wink1:

Re: SALE-SS Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman & TPB'S, BATMOB

Late Sunday night bump!

Re: SALE-SS Iron Man Comiquette, "AH" Mystique, Megatron, Koto Batman & TPB'S, BATMOB

Bumpin' for Monday evening!

Back