Saint Seiya(Knights of the Zodiac)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ropen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Being a Saint Seiya fan in the US is hard since it never picked up nearly all the times it was attempted to be brought over, It was briefly shown on Cartoon Network as Knights of the Zodiac and Dic entertainment but it was edited and massively censored to it?s religious influence in the US and the networks didn?t know how an anime named ?Saint? Seiya would had fared here. It?s been popular worldwide with a huge fan base to this day all over Mexico(Caballeros del Zodiaco), Brazil, Spain, Italy, France, mainly all over Central America, and Asia, but as a former anime trader and vhs master copier, this series has never ever received the proper Subs/translation to this day until now!

Thanks to Netflix you can stream this exciting classic 1980?s anime up to 3 seasons for the time being test waters see how it goes, everyone else gets the full 6 seasons worldwide but so far in North America as of today we only get 3 but up to damn near translation that gets the message, emotion, names and mythology down to the T. Sadly since it never took off here there?s been partial dubbing but not complete of the series a task Adv Films left unfinished before they went bankrupt.

What makes this over top in my book is the fact that this is one of the rare anime series ever made to feature a symphony producing most of the soundtrack that make it extremely memorable! Anyways hope y?all find some joy and excitement as Seiya likes to defy and stand up to the odds that come up before him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bro, everyone that was born in South America grew up watching that show. I'll never forget how HUGE that show was and still is down there. God damn, my friends and I used to get together and discuss this for hours even, cried watching.... what a ride it was. I'm watching episode 2 of the first season as I type this and was checking BBTS for some figures as of 5 minutes ago, though I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

I'm pretty bummed about just being 3 seasons here in Canada though. I hope to catch up to the rest soon.

Back