Sagat Licensed model kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am glad to show you our fully approved 1/6th Sagat model kit statue sneak peek, full reveal debuting the week of Comic Con!
We are printing this bad boy, and getting him ready to become available around mid August.
More information coming, please be aware this is not the only scale we will make him in ( and the rest of the gang) , we will be handling other scales... yes bigger scales :) more about that soon at :
www.prototypezstudios.com

The left biceps (appears to be wrapped in cloth) looks weird in that picture but otherwise everything else looks great.

Here is my review on the sagat kit, gonna be a beast once hes all done!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAH3-IxhDhk[/ame]

Can't wait to see your final buildup and paint n this awesome piece!

I had no idea about these. Looks sweet, I would have bought one but looks like they've sold out.

We are selling them in batches of 50 (150 total per character) the next batch should open in the next few days :)
Ryu should go up for preorder this Friday.

yup how much is the price and where to order? via web?thx
btw superb job

Hi guys,
The first 50 sold out in less than a minute 2 weeks ago.( we are making them in monthly batches of 50 unit each, for a total of 150 for each character).
This product is 100% done in the U.S.

We are putting Ryu up for sale within 2 weeks.
Price is $220 for Ryu and $225 for Sagat, but these are true 1/6th so Sagat is 15" if standing straight tall plus his base.
Sagat is still selling ( round 2 or 51-100).
You can order through our website:
www.prototypezstudio.com

We can also hook you up with a professional painter to get these painted.

Finished up sagat, here is my last video on the 10 part series and some pics.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtitO3wcAjM[/ame]

SagatLong.jpg

Back