Sabretooth LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In recent years Sabretooth developed a psychotic bloodlust that overcame his admittedly heartless human persona. As a result of this further mutation, Sabretooth's features became more animal-like. Over the years, Sabretooth would have many dark alliances and commit countless crimes and murders. Though at times able to control his feral instinct, Sabretooth would ultimately return to violence.

:rock:rock:rock

guys did you see the 360 on this ???? fokking B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!

Shai, this is by far the best LSB EVER! Heck, one of the best sculpted Marvel pieces in a long while! This is phenomenal. I almost feel compelled to order this!!! Man, sold out instantly too. Guess it's a very popular item, and why not? It's fricking amazing! Man, this piece will surely soar in price!

In recent years Sabretooth developed a psychotic bloodlust that overcame his admittedly heartless human persona. As a result of this further mutation, Sabretooth's features became more animal-like. Over the years, Sabretooth would have many dark alliances and commit countless crimes and murders. Though at times able to control his feral instinct, Sabretooth would ultimately return to violence.

:rock:rock:rock

:rock :rock TITS :rock

This piece is gorgeous. Makes me want a Jim Lee Wolverine to go with it instead of the piece of crap we got. I've seen it in person and IMHO its a missed opportunity.

wolviebyjimmed.jpg

Shai, this is by far the best LSB EVER! Heck, one of the best sculpted Marvel pieces in a long while! This is phenomenal. I almost feel compelled to order this!!! Man, sold out instantly too. Guess it's a very popular item, and why not? It's fricking amazing! Man, this piece will surely soar in price!

STFU Eli!!! WTF do you know about busts anyway :banghead

This piece is gorgeous. Makes me want a Jim Lee Wolverine to go with it instead of the piece of crap we got. I've seen it in person and IMHO its a missed opportunity.

wolviebyjimmed.jpg

my fillings exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECT bust.

They just need a brown Wolverine to go with it now!

The Bowen statue would look incredible displayed with this.

Leave the dirty Puerto Rican alone you drunken Canadian ****** bag!!

I am not drunk, this is how I am... hey, what are you trying to say? I have a mentality of a drunk? YOU BASTARD!!!

And P!tu is my bro, I tease him. He teases me, and wtf does Jase have me as Wonder Woman? Well, atleast he has me as a hot amazon chick. I can deal with that.

No clue about Jases sig, but I would assume being an amazon chick is right up your alley Eli.

Back