S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this headsculpt on ebay, it comes in 1/6. I'll probably order this to replace the head on the first version. Definitely want to see Soosoo's BTAS version now though.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 0
I will be very interested to see how they handle animated Wonder Woman. It's going to have to be a unique body.

Exposed joints for WW?

I've been collecting the Mondo Batman figures but might pick up these figures too.

Even if there is overlap, I can display them with different looks (cowl on or Bruce Wayne sculpt). And these probably will have much better articulation - the Mondo figures look great but the plastic is so stiff.

Last edited:
Godamn Batman looks great! At least it probably won't melt like my Mondo figure!

Has the Mondo Batman figures started melting?

Mine seems to be OK still but I have a Hot Toys BTTF2 Marty McFly, and the Nike shoe bag has started deteriorating when I inspected it recently.

The black plastic (rubber?) is getting sticky like how the black analog stick nubs on older Playstation and PS2 controller would start to melt after several years.

These are looking great. I Do like the mondo versions.

I will say prices are close to one another. Mondo about 40 or so more depending on versions.

I love btas so I am planning of keeping this and mondo. Some company may do a 1/6 BTÀS batmibile one day.

I also love I can now do 1 masked and 1 unmasked bats.

Soosootoys just posted a photo of one of their heads for their version (below). My hope is when they eventually show it off, it will have a custom body similar to what S-Hero is doing. Of course there is also the long wait time to take into account with Soosootoys. I am looking forward to see what they offer while still pre-ordering the S-Hero versions
1706275126687.png

Below is the photo that they showed off 7 weeks ago and wrote, "Coming on Christmas". Of course they didn't say Christmas of which year :lol
1706275500921.png

Are these likely to sell out before release? I'd prefer to wait for a few production pics before pulling the trigger.

I prefer the TAS figure personally. Love that the cape is black with a blue lining. Suit also looks great. The sculpts could use work but look decent.

I'll buy these for BTAS but I want an accurate BTAS Bruce Wayne head. Great otherwise but make it as accurate as possible. I'll buy BTAS from S Hero or Soosoo whichever looks best. I don't trust Mondo's horrible QC anymore so will stick to these companies. I love the cloth on the figs and don't mind not having a lot of articulation,. I'll just keep Bats in his majestic standing pose anyway

Last edited:
I'll buy these for BTAS but I want an accurate BTAS Bruce Wayne head. Great otherwise but make it as accurate as possible. I'll buy BTAS from S Hero or Soosoo whichever looks best. I don't trust Mondo's horrible QC anymore so will stick to these companies. I love the cloth on the figs and don't mind not having a lot of articulation,. I'll just keep Bats in his majestic standing pose anyway
S-Hero bruce wayne sculpt wins it for me.....I have Mondo's. I very much love the Mondos...but do worry about breakage and paint scratches.

These releases are missing the HARDAC head which would be a fantastic implementation.

I would also love a civilian Bruce Wayne.

I just hope these are NOT one and done's. I want them to go deep. Mondo at least are giving Villains....so here's hoping.

With the Timm-ish body shape they have for their body, I think it's not gonna be a one-and-done.
Civilian Bruce, reporter Clark, Two-Face, and Gordon have the same body type, at least they should be on the list.

S-Hero bruce wayne sculpt wins it for me.....I have Mondo's. I very much love the Mondos...but do worry about breakage and paint scratches.

These releases are missing the HARDAC head which would be a fantastic implementation.

I would also love a civilian Bruce Wayne.

I just hope these are NOT one and done's. I want them to go deep. Mondo at least are giving Villains....so here's hoping.
Yes would be awesome if they went deep on this line. I wish Mondo had done this type of work from the start. They still could but for now I'll buy either S Hero or Soosoo Toys 'cause they just look too good to pass up imo

Yes would be awesome if they went deep on this line. I wish Mondo had done this type of work from the start. They still could but for now I'll buy either S Hero or Soosoo Toys 'cause they just look too good to pass up imo
I would buy both the s hero and soosootoys animated series Batman. I pre ordered the mini Batmobile to pair with Batman in the display case

Attachments

• IMG_2131.jpeg
    IMG_2131.jpeg
    821.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2130.jpeg
    IMG_2130.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2129.jpeg
    IMG_2129.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if the 89’ Batmobile would pair well with TAS Batman? I got lucky and made it off the waitlist so pulled the trigger on the jazz inc version @JazzInc

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpeg
    IMG_2767.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2766.jpeg
    IMG_2766.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if the 89’ Batmobile would pair well with TAS Batman? I got lucky and made it off the waitlist so pulled the trigger on the jazz inc version @JazzInc
I have a Batmobile that I cannot sell on Ebay at the price I listed...I may pull it and perhaps use it as my BTAS batmobile....

Good idea perhaps.

I have a "custom keaton" that can sit in the batmobile...no rubber, but spandex suit

Back