S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got both chewie's. Why oh why did I buy both of them?!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I got lazy on ANH Chewie too and missed him as well. I'd been collecting the line since the beginning but saw a pattern of the figures lingering in stock and getting $10-15 discounts so I figured why not buy him later on and save the money I'd been spending to get the figures first thing!

I feel like everyone else had my idea too lol, I think his priced is a little bit on the downturn since the Solo release but he's still among the most expensive regular releases of the line.

The Leia figure has some very light off-white shading the absolutely will not come through in photos. Another example of how better the figure is in hand.

Just bought my first SHFA ever, Han lol (also bought my first Mafex ever, ESB Fett). How were these 2 even still available is what baffled me it had to be their best selling figures, no?

Damn now I can’t make fun of these 2 companies anymore lol

Last edited:
Nice! They’re great figures. Addicting too, since they’re almost like little Hot Toys figures but way cheaper. :lol

I’m really excited for their puppet Yoda and Palpatine; hopefully we’ll get preorders soon! Are you planning on getting any others?

BE0CB59D-C320-4D08-8932-AB6AF3A3D58D.jpeg

Crait Luke is the one I hope is solicited next followed by Yoda and Palpatine.

I think the sculpt is incredible and hope like most figures if this one finally sees a release will include a 2nd head sculpt.

BCA35982-33F6-4626-9E49-A145619F8FDB.jpeg

If i’m not mistaken I think Mafex also has new SW figures coming out, no?

So SHFA is cranking out a ROTJ Fett, looks nice and even though I have always preferred the extra belt pouches on the ROTJ version I just can’t own a ROTJ Fett lol

:lol

That's stunt coordinator Glenn Randall who played the Greatest American Hero Fett. My PF is the Jeremy Bulloch version who just stood around in Jabba's palace nodding coolly at Boussh, lol.

If i’m not mistaken I think Mafex also has new SW figures coming out, no?

So SHFA is cranking out a ROTJ Fett, looks nice and even though I have always preferred the extra belt pouches on the ROTJ version I just can’t own a ROTJ Fett lol

Don't think there's any Mafex SW figures on preorder, so not really.

Back