S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, found a pretty decent deal on Qui-Gon and pulled the trigger. Gave him to my wife to give me as my Christmas present, so I finally got to open him today. Fantastic figure, and miles above the Black Series version. Can't wait to get some better shots.

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

Just got my ANH Leia ... wow, she's a fantastic figure in person. Pretty happy with my original 12 in 1/12 scale setup now!

I went with a mix of figuarts, black series, bandai kits and a revoltech R2 (which I may replace with a bandai kit if I ever get the time to paint and build one)

Just got my ANH Leia ... wow, she's a fantastic figure in person. Pretty happy with my original 12 in 1/12 scale setup now!

I went with a mix of figuarts, black series, bandai kits and a revoltech R2 (which I may replace with a bandai kit if I ever get the time to paint and build one)

I really like the Revo R2; especially at the price you can find it for these days.

So the delivery driver came with my Leia while I was in the bathroom. I heard them knocking on the door so I stormed out, but by the time I went out to the parking lot there was absolutely no trace of them - only a "failed delivery" note on my door. :gah:

Better luck tomorrow, hopefully. :lol

Got my Leia from the mailman too. Thankfully, it's not a standing cone like Ben Kenobi.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

My post Return of the Jedi pre The Force Awakens tired of waiting for Crait Luke WIP almost

Attachments

• 378BE22A-EC9A-49E5-87D3-D88963BF1710.jpg
    378BE22A-EC9A-49E5-87D3-D88963BF1710.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 192
  • E18BED2C-9F77-409B-AF95-E0C4F357DFA9.jpg
    E18BED2C-9F77-409B-AF95-E0C4F357DFA9.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 30683DD4-7A35-4DC6-B4D5-33A5A72FF62A.jpg
    30683DD4-7A35-4DC6-B4D5-33A5A72FF62A.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 192
Thank you, I have extra ROTJ Luke’s that I bought up back in 2015 from that Chinese seller that was selling them unboxed for $28 and got a great deal on a few extra TLJ Luke’s so it wasn’t too bad. All the parts snap together with the existing joints and heating the neck with a hairdryer got it soft enough to pop the dumbbell neck joint into the hole and it works just like it should it’s a solid figure. Only modifications I had to do was paint the legs and pelvis a uniform black I then used my wood and clay carving tools to carve the excess hair away at the back and sides of the neck and give it a uniform hairline at the back and then paint.

Just a heads up, it looks like AmiAmi are getting a couple of Trooper variants back in stock for cheap. Praetorian Guards, Death Trooper, and Rogue One Tank Commander from what I can tell. Half price methinks.

Just a heads up, it looks like AmiAmi are getting a couple of Trooper variants back in stock for cheap. Praetorian Guards, Death Trooper, and Rogue One Tank Commander from what I can tell. Half price methinks.

thanks, the death trooper dude is like $25 right now. Scored the Sh Figuarts for a tad over $40. Waiting on their DHL confirmation price, but it's reasonable

Back