S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

That's stunt coordinator Glenn Randall who played the Greatest American Hero Fett. My PF is the Jeremy Bulloch version who just stood around in Jabba's palace nodding coolly at Boussh, lol.

Oh man GAH is a perfect analogy lol

It’s nuts that William Kat and Kurt Russell read together in their audition for Luke Skywalker.

What could’ve been.

I know right, lol.

Here's Katt auditioning for ROTJ Fett as well, lol.

giphy.gif

The Leia figure has some very light off-white shading the absolutely will not come through in photos. Another example of how better the figure is in hand.

Leia is amazing in hand....the only thing that throws me off: is she too white? Not so much in the face, but her hands are where I notice it. I personally prefer the sculpted robe look for her and the old ben one they did, but they nailed the Carrie Fisher likeness. Very well done ANH version.

Aside from the awesome Fetts Mafex did, the rest of their SW figures are not very well done, imo

And still feel the Black series ANH vader is the best vader in 6" form. Even the decent Rogue one version from Mafex has super skinny arms which makes him look off

Last edited:
Don't think there's any Mafex SW figures on preorder, so not really.

Oh ok thanks for the clarification:hi5:

I know right, lol.

Here's Katt auditioning for ROTJ Fett as well, lol.

giphy.gif

Khev: “The power of Khev lulz compels you!”

jye: “It hurts!”

Leia is amazing in hand....the only thing that throws me off: is she too white? Not so much in the face, but her hands are where I notice it. I personally prefer the sculpted robe look for her and the old ben one they did, but they nailed the Carrie Fisher likeness. Very well done ANH version.

Aside from the awesome Fetts Mafex did, the rest of their SW figures are not very well done, imo

And still feel the Black series ANH vader is the best vader in 6" form. Even the decent Rogue one version from Mafex has super skinny arms which makes him look off

Yeah BS Vader is damn near perfect even the soft goods doesn’t bother me.

These Asian lines all appear to be dying a slow death.
Revo.... gone
Mafex.... nothing on P.O.
Bandai models... nothing on P.O.
Figuarts... Only 2 Figures currently scheduled for 2019.

Depressing, thank god Hasbro has picked up its quality recently.

Revo.... gone

I agree on Hasbro doing some better quality figures, although I still forego most human main character figures hoping for SHF. It's crazy how at conventions Bandai shows like 50 figures off like they're one of their biggest lines and then trickles out the releases.

For the others; the model kits are surprising because they can sell them in the US now. At least they did the Stormtroopers; hoping for more. Revo went their revo way and most people didn't like them. I liked them for what they are, stylized versions, but most people want movie accurate.

No idea what's up with Mafex, maybe they went too ST heavy? If they returned to the OT I think they'd have some more success. They take about 9 months from preorder to release, so that hurts them too I think. People get tired of waiting, especially when others are doing the same figures.

Do you seriously think SHF is NOT going to make ESB figures?

They're sitting on gold mines, something tells me they are far from dead..

Hopefully SHF took note of Hasbro's recent efforts and are ramping up to take their figures to another level.

Tips:

Even better sculpting/printing.
Metal connectors or at the very least a few spares.

Last edited:
Revo.... gone

Star Wars just isnt making money at the moment; Disneys overall profits for the brand plummeted in their end of year briefing thanks to the backlash from Solo and TLJ. Im honestly not surprised the import companies are hesitant to make figures of the franchise at the moment.

Star Wars just isnt making money at the moment; Disneys overall profits for the brand plummeted in their end of year briefing thanks to the backlash from Solo and TLJ. Im honestly not surprised the import companies are hesitant to make figures of the franchise at the moment.

Such a shame. I honestly get more pleasure from Figuarts and the model kits than a Hot Toy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Revo.... gone

Revo and Mafex suck, so no loss and figuarts is really focused on dragonball and have likely been powering away on avengers merch for Endgame, they showed a ton of protos, its just a matter of fitting them in, once obiwan releases we will probably seen a few pieces go up

Revo and Mafex suck, so no loss and figuarts is really focused on dragonball and have likely been powering away on avengers merch for Endgame, they showed a ton of protos, its just a matter of fitting them in, once obiwan releases we will probably seen a few pieces go up

How does Mafex sucks? I've only gotten the JL figures and they were pretty good. I am considering getting their death trooper.

Back