S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a Mafex Shoretrooper yesterday, it’s a pretty nice figure but I like SHF figure better. The Mafex figure has a bigger less detailed helmet and the mid section tilt is more difficult to work with. The shoulders also have their issues. The SHF body looks more natural and realistic. That being said, I’m thinking about picking up another Mafex figure so I can make a different looking Shoretrooper.

I received a Mafex Shoretrooper yesterday, it’s a pretty nice figure but I like SHF figure better. The Mafex figure has a bigger less detailed helmet and the mid section tilt is more difficult to work with. The shoulders also have their issues. The SHF body looks more natural and realistic. That being said, I’m thinking about picking up another Mafex figure so I can make a different looking Shoretrooper.

Have you considered the model kit? It’s pretty excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't ANH Vader come out this month? If so, shouldn't we see some more pictures or videos of him.

I stopped collecting these awhile back and decided to catch up and most of the ones I missed are still at MRSP but Padme, Qui-Gon Jinn and Chewbacca prices are through the roof, I couldn't find Chewbacca for less then $160 and both Padme and Qui-Gon Jinn were $210+

Were those 3 limited editions or something?

I stopped collecting these awhile back and decided to catch up and most of the ones I missed are still at MRSP but Padme, Qui-Gon Jinn and Chewbacca prices are through the roof, I couldn't find Chewbacca for less then $160 and both Padme and Qui-Gon Jinn were $210+

Were those 3 limited editions or something?

I believe Padme & Qui-Gon were exclusives. Chewbacca was a normal release.

I started collecting these about 2 months ago. I was able to get Chewbacca for $150. In the last 2 months I’ve picked up:
ROTJ Luke
ANH Luke
ANH Han and Chewie
RO Stormtrooper
RO Shoretrooper
RO Hovertank Commander
ANH R2 and 3PO
TLJ Rey
TPM and AOTC Obi Wan
Mafex ESB Boba Fett
Preordered Ben Kenobi today.
It’s been a busy couple of months, I wish I would have started earlier.

I started collecting these about 2 months ago. I was able to get Chewbacca for $150. In the last 2 months I’ve picked up:
ROTJ Luke
ANH Luke
ANH Han and Chewie
RO Stormtrooper
RO Shoretrooper
RO Hovertank Commander
ANH R2 and 3PO
TLJ Rey
TPM and AOTC Obi Wan
Mafex ESB Boba Fett
Preordered Ben Kenobi today.
It’s been a busy couple of months, I wish I would have started earlier.

Yeah I bit the bullet and got Padme, Chewbacca and Qui-Gon so I could complete my collection, I have them all except for Kylo Ren unmasked from Force Awakens, can't bring myself to pay $220 for him when I already have the one with the Helmet on from Force Awakens and TLJ where he's already unmasked..

Last edited:
First couple Solo figs have been revealed!!

sw_shf_item04.jpg
sw_shf_item07.jpg
sw_shf_item02.jpg
sw_shf_item06.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/special/sw/

Chewie looks great with 3 heads and maybe even taller due to longer legs. Mimban is neat for what it is but would rather a Patrol trooper, Range trooper or Mudtrooper. I forget but has figuarts ever only shown a portion of offerings for a new star wars and added more later (within month)? Hopefully, we get more than just these two.

Chewie looks great with 3 heads and maybe even taller due to longer legs. Mimban is neat for what it is but would rather a Patrol trooper, Range trooper or Mudtrooper. I forget but has figuarts ever only shown a portion of offerings for a new star wars and added more later (within month)? Hopefully, we get more than just these two.

I feel like they slowly revealed the stuff for Force Awakens. The “all at once” reveal seemed to be new with Rogue One.

They still haven’t released Rey, Finn, or Han from TFA. Those are the main characters. I think it’s pretty safe to assume that they’ll release every single trooper variant, but anything with a face mold is completely up in the air.

They still haven’t released Rey, Finn, or Han from TFA. Those are the main characters. I think it’s pretty safe to assume that they’ll release every single trooper variant, but anything with a face mold is completely up in the air.

Exactly. It’s the most frustrating thing about collecting this line.

Back