S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be cool if they included both bandoliers with the Solo Chewbacca figure that'll undoubtedly be unveiled on or by 4/20.

Has anyone try to put the extra HS that comes with The ROTJ Luke on the Black Series X-Wing Luke? I know the neck peg is probably too big but does the HS compare in size?

Awesome, nice to see all of these on display!!

They showed the exclusive figure for TCC coming up. TFA C-3PO.

29472654_1669375819783616_2724114896470973825_n.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_comic-con/

Glad it's that so I don't have to get it. I would've gotten it if it was the AotC version, hope that gets a regular release.

Do you know if this will be available as a web exclusive as well or are their convention figures limited to the con only?

They usually do limited web exclusives, like it's a lottery. But often also sites like Nippon Yasan right after the convention will get a bunch of figures in. That's how I got the Shadow Trooper the first time.

They usually do limited web exclusives, like it's a lottery. But often also sites like Nippon Yasan right after the convention will get a bunch of figures in. That's how I got the Shadow Trooper the first time.

Cool, thanks

Back