S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to pass on Mando, but now that they've revealed IG-11, I'll probably get them both. Really makes me wish they'd do all the ESB bounty hunters. Interesting that they used their Rogue One stormy for the Mandalorian version. What's up with that giant visor on the Biker Scout? It's cartoonishly large.

Would love another scout but don't really want to pay out again for another speeder bike (as nice as the previous version was, it's just sat in a box at the moment...)

Was going to pass on Mando, but now that they've revealed IG-11, I'll probably get them both. Really makes me wish they'd do all the ESB bounty hunters. Interesting that they used their Rogue One stormy for the Mandalorian version. What's up with that giant visor on the Biker Scout? It's cartoonishly large.

It's a pity about their Mando helmet. It has Iron Man Syndrome. Really needs to be bigger. IG-11 looks amazing though.

Those *are* Rogue One stormtrooper armours in The Mandalorian, hence SHF's choice...

The Scouts are stylized. Still cool looking figures though. I had that set before I got out of smaller scales.

Dang, the Mando is already sold out at HLJ? Man, that went fast! I was planning to add him to my Private Warehouse, where I already have five other figures pre-ordered that release around the same time as Mando...

It's a pity about their Mando helmet. It has Iron Man Syndrome. Really needs to be bigger. IG-11 looks amazing though.

Those *are* Rogue One stormtrooper armours in The Mandalorian, hence SHF's choice...

The Scouts are stylized. Still cool looking figures though. I had that set before I got out of smaller scales.

Fair point about the troopers in the show. I don't hate the SHF Rogue One stormy figure, was just surprised to see it used again. After more consideration, I think I will pass on Mando. Yes, the helmet is a bit too small, but my main sticking point now is that he is only seen in this particular armor configuration for the first 10 minutes of the first episode, and I already have the TBS version in that outfit. After the third episode, it's clear now that Mando's armor will continue to evolve in major ways. I will just wait for SHF to inevitably release an 'upgraded' version of Mando.

After more consideration, I think I will pass on Mando. Yes, the helmet is a bit too small, but my main sticking point now is that he is only seen in this particular armor configuration for the first 10 minutes of the first episode, and I already have the TBS version in that outfit. After the third episode, it's clear now that Mando's armor will continue to evolve in major ways. I will just wait for SHF to inevitably release an 'upgraded' version of Mando.

Me too. And I hope the helmet issue is fixed by then and comes with the extra we all are waiting for...

And for the Emperor, more of the same. I don't discard another version (Ep. III) more accurate in size and cheaper (no throne, no guards and no parts to pose sitting). This Ep. VI can't stand next to other characters without looking weird. It's designed to put it sitting.

Yeah, I'm hyped for IG-11 as well. Will definitely buy an extra to customize into IG-88. I know there are several small differences between the two droids, but I think this one can pass for IG-88 once the bandolier is changed out.

I'm absolutely going to buy The Mandalorian and funnily enough it makes me want to go back and grab a Jango Fett and Boba Fett. Just have a shelf of Mandos.

Yeah, I'm hyped for IG-11 as well. Will definitely buy an extra to customize into IG-88. I know there are several small differences between the two droids, but I think this one can pass for IG-88 once the bandolier is changed out.

that's how I look at it...………….

are their stands sold separately only anymore? can't remember the last time a SW included the stand?

Mandalorian was back at HLJ just now, I just snagged one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back