S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh- missed him at HLJ again! I'll stick with my Nippon-Yasan pre-order for now...

Can't get over how good ROS Rey looks, can't wait to get her.

Going to throw TLJ Rey and Kylo on ebay.

Can't get over how good ROS Rey looks, can't wait to get her.

Going to throw TLJ Rey and Kylo on ebay.

She does look amazing. Pretty happy with the Hasbro one for the price. Basically trying to talk myself out of getting her.

Just got the EP IV Stormie - its good. way less stylized than the Rogue One version. For what I paid $36 plus shipping, zero complaints

Figuarts once again pumps out the best Rey likeness. Take notes Hot Toys...

* I am aware they're a different scale, yadda yadda yadda...

Thanks for the great pics. That chest piece on Rey is bothering me. They couldn't find a way to have it be more inset and flush with the outfit?

Thanks for the great pics. That chest piece on Rey is bothering me. They couldn't find a way to have it be more inset and flush with the outfit?

I agree. It looks so odd. I don't ask for too much with my figures, but I did cancel my pre-order on my ROS Rey. That neck part just looks too bizarre.

I agree. It looks so odd. I don't ask for too much with my figures, but I did cancel my pre-order on my ROS Rey. That neck part just looks too bizarre.

It looks like it isn't inserted properly in these photos. If that's how it's supposed to fit, then there's a problem. But I saw too many pictures of New Hope Luke with hair askew to freak out over one guy's pictures.

I dunno. Looking at this guy's review vid, you can see the gap on the neck piece, right out of the box. Then when he swaps it out for the hood-up option, it's even more glaring. Looking like a design flaw to me. Damn. Might have to skip this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkfJ4zT3QQ

Back