S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure whether the Mafex cape comes off? I wasn't that keen on pulling off his head because only the mask and dome portion swap out. His head really is tiny though - the new SHF is better by several orders of magnitude. The body and legs are more proportionate too.

I did try the first RotJ SHF Vader's plastic cape though, and unfortunately that doesn't work since it has tabs on the shoulders.

Thanks very much! You'll have to tell me the magic secret (I just uploaded them straight from my phone)

I don't actually know why that happens. I've uploaded photos from my laptop and from a couple of different phones over the years via Tapatalk, and I've never had them come up sideways. :dunno

What are the chances we get a Mandalorian SHF?

Tokyo Comic Con is Thursday - Sunday. If Figuarts only reveal is The Mandalorian with The little one and it looks good it will feel the same as them showing 35 prototypes they hope to release over the next year.

Tokyo Comic Con is Thursday - Sunday. If Figuarts only reveal is The Mandalorian with The little one and it looks good it will feel the same as them showing 35 prototypes they hope to release over the next year.

Couldn't agree more. All I want now from SHF are ESB figures but I would love to see Mandalorian come with the little one/floating pod as well as an IG-11 SHF

Looks like we're getting releases for the Emperor and the Mandalorian next year.

sw_shf_item_main.jpg

sw_shf_item03.jpg

sw_shf_item04.jpg

sw_shf_item05.jpg

sw_shf_item01.jpg

sw_shf_item08.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/special/sw/lineup_shf.html#shf_mandalorian

Scheduled for May next year (though the page says 2019 haha) for 6600 yen.

Looks like he has a touch of the small-head syndrome but only slightly. I wonder if they'll decide to include a swappable shoulder piece like Hot Toys - should be manageable before production?

I like the throne and royal guards, but not so much Emperor's face & scale (too much bulky/tall next to Vader and royal guards). For that price the entire set should be touching perfection.

And for The Mandalorian, I see his helmet too small...

Wow, you're right he's pretty huge. Maybe best for him to remain seated and he won't look quite so big.

I think your photoshop of the Mandalorian is bang on what it should be. Oh well...

Assuming the last six episodes of The Mandalorian are even close to the quality of the first two, that Mando figure will be mine!!!

Yeah, the Emperor definitely seems a little tall next to Vader and the guards.

Really torn on this one. I wanted Palpatine, could have been tempted to spend extra on the throne, but really have no need for 2 guards. At that price I might just end up waiting and hoping they re-issue Palpatine alone at some point down the line.

A bit disappointed in both of these.:( Mando's helmet is definitely too small, and he doesn't come with the Beskar shoulder armor, which he switches to 10 minutes into the first episode. And Palpatine is way too tall while standing. Due to the plastic robe, it wouldn't be easy to modify his height either. Will likely pass on both, which bums me out. Oh, well. Here's hoping 2020 brings us a wave of ESB figures, including the previously revealed Luke in snowspeeder pilot uniform.

I still can't believe they showed off a PRISTINE WHITE Sandtrooper. Figuarts is a joke when it comes to paint application for their Star Wars stuff. Super inconsistent. They can be amazing, see the Mimban Trooper, when they want to. But lately they just phone it in since they became the top dog.

They NEED to resize Mando's helmet because I NEED to buy it.

Remnant troopers and Palpatine look awesome too.

I still can't believe they showed off a PRISTINE WHITE Sandtrooper. Figuarts is a joke when it comes to paint application for their Star Wars stuff. Super inconsistent. They can be amazing, see the Mimban Trooper, when they want to. But lately they just phone it in since they became the top dog.

EJ8d5tIXkAAFJXK.jpg

You see these guys?

Back