S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just found out my local store has Saba!!!!

No Tigerzord though.

Any other way to get the coupon - was it in a news flyer?

Revisited TRU the other day. Saba looks awesome, but want the Tigerzord first.

I don't feel like ordering it online. I want that experience of 'catching it in the wild.'

Revisited TRU the other day. Saba looks awesome, but want the Tigerzord first.

I don't feel like ordering it online. I want that experience of 'catching it in the wild.'

That and TRU tends to destroy the packaging when they ship them from their warehouse. It's not like it's a collectors figure or anything. I bought titanus a while back and the box was sorely beaten. Getting it in person is the way to go

Are there any bootlegs of these anywhere that should be avoided? Trying to find a white and green ranger but don't want to get burnt.

I have the green ranger I'm trying to get rid of. I actually have a few im trying to unload off since im no longer collecting the line
If anyone is interested in the few pm me.

I really lucked out today. Went to TRU. Saw that they had a Movie Edition Morpher for what I thought was 32 bucks. So I said great! Went to the counter. Rung up $60. Said that's not what the label said. They said it was likely misplaced, BUT they still honored it. I was SO appreciative and thankful. Very cool of them. :rock

I really like this thing!

That was me with my 30 dollar discount LOL with taxes included!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Question: the BBTS reissue of the Megazord Legacy edition, is that the same as the first one that was released last year with the die cast parts?

They have the black version coming out too??? I didn't know about that one being released too! I've seen it too, the older version, or at least the box.

They have the black version coming out too??? I didn't know about that one being released too! I've seen it too, the older version, or at least the box.

Yeah! I'll see if I can find the post, but yeah, it's coming. No release date yet, but it's confirmed.

Back