S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. When the black and gold Megazord gets released will the price of the original '93 black and gold version's price drop or rise? Considering buying the original as well as the legacy version when it gets released but want to try and get the best price. Any suggestions/ideas?

Never heard of that lol, but you'll be the man if u find out more about it for me [emoji3]
Hey man, well I looked about and couldnt find any details on that line, but by typing in "boukenger vinyl figure" into ebay they come up! Bad news is that the vest version is apparently rare and the normal figures already go for $20+...

Hey man, well I looked about and couldnt find any details on that line, but by typing in "boukenger vinyl figure" into ebay they come up! Bad news is that the vest version is apparently rare and the normal figures already go for $20+...
Figured with my luck that'd be the case haha. I'll keep that search on my eBay account, thanks a lot bud. Keep me posted if u ever catch wind of one

Question. When the black and gold Megazord gets released will the price of the original '93 black and gold version's price drop or rise? Considering buying the original as well as the legacy version when it gets released but want to try and get the best price. Any suggestions/ideas?

If it was the same exact version but re issued then yeah the value would drop, but since it's the update version probably not, since although they are the same type they are completely different, but higher demand of the black and gold might drop the price of the older one, since they would go to for the cheaper route and sellers would try to complete

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

In my opinion, I can't see the original B&G Megazord value going up when this new one gets released. If anything price will go down. People won't care, IMO. I wanted to re-own an old Megazord and when the re-issue came out *POOF* desire was gone.

I wish with this packaging that we would finally get the blu Ray for this movie...
feac05dfd9864842d021784ca0acacf7.jpg

I wish with this packaging that we would finally get the blu Ray for this movie...

I see reviews on those figures, pretty nice, but as always the scalpers got a hold of them. £50 for at most a £15 figure? Gtfo ebay [emoji38]

I love how they brought back the triangular packaging from the original 12" MMPR figures. It made me do a double take before I realized these were new (and smaller) figures.

NEED MMPR Pink Figuarts under $100 someone HEEEEELP!! lol

Wolvie, have you tried rangerboard? I'm not sure what there market place policy is. But I know they are a power rangers forum. Might be worth giving a shot.

I dunno man. Pink ranger fetching crazy prices. Yellow and blue are starting reach higher prices now.
I know man :( should have bought her when she was still cheap and should have waited to sell my extra yellow :/
Wolvie, have you tried rangerboard? I'm not sure what there market place policy is. But I know they are a power rangers forum. Might be worth giving a shot.

Cool think i will bro thanks
Have this guy offering me one for $120 what do u guys think? Or should I wait and hope for a re-release???

I know man :( should have bought her when she was still cheap and should have waited to sell my extra yellow :/

Cool think i will bro thanks
Have this guy offering me one for $120 what do u guys think? Or should I wait and hope for a re-release???

I would see if he or she can do $115 for it. I'm not sure if they will do reissues as SH Figuarts typically don't do that (I could be wrong though). I'd just try to get it now if you can. It will only go up in price.

I would see if he or she can do $115 for it. I'm not sure if they will do reissues as SH Figuarts typically don't do that (I could be wrong though). I'd just try to get it now if you can. It will only go up in price.
Yea, it sold already for more. The bandai rep mentioned a possible re-release with the new movies release so we'll see. Guess in the meantime I'll keep looking

Yea, it sold already for more. The bandai rep mentioned a possible re-release with the new movies release so we'll see. Guess in the meantime I'll keep looking

Sorry to hear. If I ever decide to sell my set, I'll give you dibs. Such amazing figures

So I got the Tigerzord....

And in my opinion....THE BEST OF THE FOUR ZORDS TO DATE!! :rock

Love this thing. Another awesome experience with TRU. Long story short: Found him at a out of town TRU. The guy behind the counter gave me an additional 20% off because I was fellow Power Ranger fan. :lol :rock

I'll maybe post my own photos later this week, but you all know it by now.

Sorry to hear. If I ever decide to sell my set, I'll give you dibs. Such amazing figures
I appreciate that bro, sucks to only be missing one haha. I have all even the black and red with shields. I have so awesome plans for the unhelmeted looks [emoji3] [emoji6]

I didn't think tigerzord would be better than the dragonzord. I love that fig. Can't wait to get tigerzord tho. I'm still bitter about paying $200 for titanus so I'm going to wait for a while. I have the say that the megazord is my least favorite of the four based on articulation.

Back