S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that they do Lightning Deals every day, but I don't know if they do THIS MANY normally. I think it may be more of a holiday thing. But, yes, they do offer Lightning Deals daily.

They had a bunch more during the week of (US) Thanksgiving, but it's calmed down since then, though it's still considerably more than usual.

Instead of filtering through all the Upcoming lightning deals, you can click the "Sort by Category: All" text and filter to just Toys and Games, at which point you can still see the current and upcoming deals (fewer pages of scrolling).

They had a bunch more during the week of (US) Thanksgiving, but it's calmed down since then, though it's still considerably more than usual.

Instead of filtering through all the Upcoming lightning deals, you can click the "Sort by Category: All" text and filter to just Toys and Games, at which point you can still see the current and upcoming deals (fewer pages of scrolling).

Very true. And forgot about the 'Category' option. :lecture

I didn't see anymore, but did anyone else catch an upcoming Lightning Deals for these?

I'm not seeing any upcoming deals for these, but at this time yesterday, the White Ranger wasn't showing up either. After midnight PST though, the rest of the lightning deals should appear (save for the occasional deal that shows up late).

I'm not seeing any upcoming deals for these, but at this time yesterday, the White Ranger wasn't showing up either. After midnight PST though, the rest of the lightning deals should appear (save for the occasional deal that shows up late).

Nice. Thanks for info. I'll be up late, so I'll try and check them out around that time. I'll post if I see anything.

Can someone give the actual list price for the lightning deals for pink, armored red, and white?

Nothing for the next 24 hours from what I can see at the moment. All of the deals listed are through 9 PM.

gave a slightly different pose to pink ranger ^^

IMG_20131215_105451_zps9925030a.jpg

IMG_20131215_104354_zpscce2f380.jpg

sorry for the crappy phone pics.
guess once i have the rest of the rangers ill be moving the akiba rangers to make place :(

I really like the Legacy Masks. I've got my set on display (and although they feel cheap), they look awesome.

^^I want them, but can't pull myself to pay $30 for them

I keep feeling that I'll have huge buyers remorse after purchasing them, even though I think their very cool looking & represent a great part of my childhood

^^I want them, but can't pull myself to pay $30 for them

I keep feeling that I'll have huge buyers remorse after purchasing them, even though I think their very cool looking & represent a great part of my childhood

I felt a little underwhelmed when I first opened mine, but when you put them on display, they look phenomenal. I've got mine with my Megazords and morphers. Definitely consider it!

Back