S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Legacy Dragon Dagger looks amazing... Still unsure about the Dragonzord, but I do already have the 2010 Megazord and Titanus... I have no excuse to leave the trinity incomplete!

That Legacy Dragon Dagger looks amazing... Still unsure about the Dragonzord, but I do already have the 2010 Megazord and Titanus... I have no excuse to leave the trinity incomplete!

I have the 2010 Megazord, but no Titanus. Will this Legacy Dragonzord fit and morph with the 2010 counterparts?

Man, if they do a Legacy Titanus.....:thud:

I've got goosebumps right now. This is everything that I could have asked for. Brings back so, so many memories. All I can say is wow. :monkey2

Thanks for pointing that out. I edited the links. Try the ones in my original post again. Should work now.

Actually, those were the same links that I just reposted....Hmmmm. They're working on my end.

Go the site and search for them manually, if they don't work this time. They're up though.

Two things:

- It may be smarter to hold out for a sale, before ordering.

- I wish that they had pics of the Dragonzord combined with the Megazord.

God I hope being 24k plated doesn't mean it's going to be a SDCC exclusive. I went through hell just to get the Green/White Morpher last year, and I don't wanna go through it again just to get this

I wasn't able to snag one of the gold morphers (although I give props to a fellow boardie, wolvie9, for trying his best to get me one. :rock)

I'm super thankful that we're getting a re-released non-24K one though. This is going to make for one heck of a collection.

All I want left is a Legacy Titanus, Thunderzords, and Tiger Zord. If those ever get made, I will call it quits. Dream come true.

Now, I've got the Green Ranger theme stuck in my head. :lol

'Goooooooooo. Greeeeen Raaaaangeeeeer, GO!!!! GO, Green Ranger! GO! GO!'

Just found this from batinthesun, in the Super Power Beat Down series. Always loved their stuff, but I can't BELIEVE I missed this. (I refuse to post the other alternate ending. :lol)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk&feature=share&list=PL6F730F85FA7C34C2[/ame]

dude, chill out a bit :lol

and that vid has been posted before :p

I couldn't help it, blood. I just could help it. It was the insomnia and the excitement, creating a perfect storm. :lol

Add that with the late night reward pts code, and I've become a posting monster.

I couldn't help it, blood. I just could help it. It was the insomnia and the excitement, creating a perfect storm. :lol

Add that with the late night reward pts code, and I've become a posting monster.

LOL im on a PR trip too bro so I feel ya. N thanks for the shout out, cant wait to get those green ranger items.

LOL im on a PR trip too bro so I feel ya. N thanks for the shout out, cant wait to get those green ranger items.

:rock :rock :rock

I really appreciated you help for that piece.

And yeah, super stoked about what we have coming. Can't wait to see what else 2014 will have in store!

Surely they haven't pre-sold OUT of the Dragonzord and Dragon Dagger on TRU.com, have they? The links worked a couple of days ago and now even a search won't bring them up.

Surely they haven't pre-sold OUT of the Dragonzord and Dragon Dagger on TRU.com, have they? The links worked a couple of days ago and now even a search won't bring them up.

ToysRUs took them down. From what I heard, the listing wasn't correctly made (ie. UPC/SKU/etc. didn't match up) and that's why it was removed. Not sure if previous orders will get canceled or when the pre-order page will go back up.

Back