S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Same here, really Hoping for White also... I have MMPR Red,MMPR Green, Batman NECA 1989, and Batman NECA 1966 on pre-order... Most I have had on pre-order in years.

I know its unlikely. But id actually take the step from being a casual observer of this toy line to actually buying it if they released a Goldar. Specifically he needs to come with his wings. We know SHF can make great "monster" figures and Goldar would be icing on the cake for this line. I wouldnt buy Black,blue, pink and yellow but id love to have a little shelf with Tommy and Jason battling Goldar.

Goldar2.jpg

Make it so.

And a Lord Zedd. I remember during changing of the Zords when Zedd had Tommy trapped in a cave and was owning him like a boss.

zedd0zl.jpg

zedd3.JPG

Last edited:

Id actually be interested if they made a Tenga Warrior 2 pack

I was never a fan of the Psycho rangers, i dont know why people were a fan of them. they had little to no character, and lasted but a short story arc. Same thing goes for PRIS. It seems really over rated along with Time force.

I would be down for Zedd,Goldar, and putties for sure....

Blast from the past...I still have the White Tiger Zord NIB from way back..its actually still in the toys r us bag.. lol Wonder if its worth anything today.

I was never a fan of the Psycho rangers, i dont know why people were a fan of them. they had little to no character, and lasted but a short story arc. Same thing goes for PRIS. It seems really over rated along with Time force.

Few things.

One: Because other baddies had such a long story arc that lasted more than an episode. :lol They lasted two seasons.

Two: They were a lot more physical than the regular bad guy.
tumblr_mhpvnkEdDm1s1popdo1_400.gif

Three: They looked a lot more intimidating than the regular bad guy.
tumblr_m6mbdyCAcK1qkzb67o1_400.gif

compared to:
gao-vo-weddingdressorg.jpg

Four: They're about the only copy Rangers that appeared stronger than the actual team.

Maybe if the Psychos were in a series with a good guy ranger team that i would consider " fighters " id consider them bad ***. If they could take on Tommy, Adam, Jason or whatever and still get the upper hand id tip my hat to them. Being able to beat a baseball player, a dancer, a book reader, a soccer player and Andros isnt that big of a feat.

And the monster forms sucked! Darkonda all the way from PRiS.

Wow, how did I miss this thread?! Eight pages in just a few days, that's awesome. I often find myself looking for topics on Sideshow for things like this and just figured there was no interest.

We all know Super Sentai is better than Power Rangers.. but man, my nostalgia runs deep for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I'm not sure I can even still watch the show, but as a kid it was huge. Getting the morphing Red Ranger figure was a BIG deal for me. This is so awesome. I'm getting every S.H. Figuarts MMPR figure Bandai makes. I wonder if there will be any differences between the Power Rangers and Zyuranger releases. Some Space Rangers would be cool as well.. and maybe the Turbo Rangers too. For the record, the Psycho Rangers were awesome!

I'm also really enjoying Kyoruger lately, which I'm sure is no small part due to my love for Zyuranger. Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs! :D

Nope, no differences. They're not even getting a major release in japan as far as I know.

Yeah, I figured that was the case, but had to ask. Thanks lerath666. Looks like we have a shot at getting the whole team at an affordable price.

Yup. American market is what's driving this particular line ATM. Just like dragon ball. I'm expecting the full team, and possibly zed and Rita eventually.

As someone who's got a buttload of D-arts and Figuarts.

They are VERY worth the price.

Back