S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-12%20at%206.27.48%20PM_zpsya7pkcrs.png

Legacy Morpher triple pack coming. And the Red will also be for sale individual. No sign of yellow and black yet

They already did on everything on the website and store, practically bought a lot of Star Wars merch, turtles, and power rangers way cheap!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I've been considering doing unboxing, and even review videos at some point. I decided to unbox the Legacy Blade blaster on camera as a tester. Theres no commentary or thoughts on it in the video as it was never intended to be seen. But screw it. Youtube money

Thanks for the vid, kiva. Try out some with feedback sometime to get that youtube money rolling in. I'd subscribe to it :)

Maybbeeee for the Thunder Megazord and Falconzord. I think they are the next in line for a release unless the movie repaint morphers have snuck in to the line first

I've been considering doing unboxing, and even review videos at some point. I decided to unbox the Legacy Blade blaster on camera as a tester. Theres no commentary or thoughts on it in the video as it was never intended to be seen. But screw it. Youtube money

Nice. It's got great bulk to it. Although I guess the mechanism for the blade wasn't designed very well since it got hung up.

It was a bit unfair to try and open the blade at that angle, it made it look bad. But sometimes its strong, sometimes you need to do the final click yourself depending what angle you hold it when you flick it open.

Its actually a bit less bulky than i imagined in hand. Sideways it looks great, But head on. and holding it feels a bit slim. But that will be a plus for the cosplayers.

Its probably the least impressive of the legacy items as it pertains to Vs the original. Its nearly the same size as the original to the point it looks and feels just like a repaint

I'm just glad it's a much better blade compared to the original. I had the original, and I remember it being small and very cheap.

Bit of a random pic. Not entirely sure how to work the blaster in to a display yet

DSCF3015_zpsarex8gmx.jpg

Its on hiatus until the movie comes out as it pertains to Power Ranger figures. But we got everything promised other than the figuarts Zero Red Ranger statue and thats because the sale of green sucked

I would've liked to see Zedd and Goldar come out before they decided to drop everything. Rita would've been nice too but idk if they would've been able to get the face right

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Ugh it looks like the regular movie morphers dont come with Ninja coins afterall. Its bloody stupid. White morpher got the falcon coin. Instead of the ape, crane and wolf ninjacoins a generic " tribal " power coin will be included for the morphers. Thats what it looked like when i originally posted about them, but now theres a written synopsis saying thats whats going on

Eww really? Oh well, I wasn't using those anyway.

Blaster hit state side. Deciding whether to order it or wait for it to hit a store.

Yeah, I'll be waiting on the Blaster for a while as well. No rush. I'll end of getting it though because of the completest in me.

Back