S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember GW airing after DBZ but i totally ignored it. on a lazy sunday though they gave a GW marathon weekend and since there was nothing else to watch i gave it a chance and boy was i hooked :lol

finally found a comparison pic of wargreymon xD

OhKBGcBIVSsbUQfGGFIRyQ.jpg

well his left shoulder pad is bit more lose than the other but other than that i have no complaints

i remember GW airing after DBZ but i totally ignored it. on a lazy sunday though they gave a GW marathon weekend and since there was nothing else to watch i gave it a chance and boy was i hooked :lol

Yeah, GW is my favorite Gundam. It may not be the best, but it's my favorite personally. The mech designs are just so brilliant.

oooooh yes!!! omegamon is getting re-released! :rock!

https://tamashii.jp/item/1433/

I knew it was only a matter time with MetalGarurumon & WarGreymon DE coming out last year. I'm glad I waited. :D

I don't know about you guys, but I know I would love Figuarts Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor), Dark Avengers (Iron Patriot, Daken, Hawkeye, Venom, Ares, Sentry, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel), X-Factor (Angel, Beast, Iceman, Cyclops, Jean Grey), Dark X-Men (Daken, Weapon Omega, Dark Beast, Mystique, Mimic), and Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine, Deadpool, Psylock, Fantomex, Archangel)

:goodpost:

Yeah, Marvel Comics Figuarts would be amazing. I doubt it will happen though, at least any time soon. Bluefin has talked about the trouble with getting and handling the Marvel license, and I don't see it changing. It's a shame. When Hasbro is good, which I would honestly say is half the time, they really produce stuff that is on par with Figuarts I think. You don't get the nice accessories, and the paint isn't always as nice, but the sculpts and articulation are comparable. In fact, I would say I prefer the new ASM2 Spider-Man over the Mafex version. As you guys can see, I own a ton of Japanese figures too.. so I'm not biased either way. I think IF Bandai could get the license for Marvel Comics the figures would either be amazing or crap. I think it depends on how they handle them. Would they reference specific artists, and who? Or would they make them anime style, and how much anime style? Marvel vs Capcom level, or all out Marvel Disk Wars style? lol. So.. I don't know. I would be more interest in a Marvel vs Capcom license than a straight up Marvel Comics one personally. That way we know what we're in for and they will work better with figures like Megaman; for example.

By the way awesome choices of characters!

Not sure how many of you are still keeping up with the Tiger & Bunny figuarts, but I just got blue rose in and wanted to take some pictures.

She's good, much better than I was expecting. The last s.h. figuarts figure like this I picked up was Nami, and the difference in what they've been able to do since has been huge.

She's much more stable, much better sculpt for her faces relative to a lot of the older non-helmeted/masked figures in the line.

cv6EBFk.jpg

KuihTG4.jpg

QwQ6ww2.jpg

ITmA0CD.jpg

Bs8n4Cs.jpg

There's some paint bleeding/chunking on her headpiece though.

5BLjO1t.jpg

Figuarts at least did Iron Man and War Machine from Iron Man 2, along with a variant of Iron Man. God knows why they're having problems, they'd make some truly beautiful figures with this.

So does anyone have any idea what's going on with the SH Figuarts Injustice line? They only shown that unpainted Batman prototype so far, and that was last year. Not a peep since ::

Anybody know what amiami usually charges for shipping to US on an average figuart

Back