S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Iron Man! Easily the best one they've done so far. Bummed I missed Thanos, but I have the US release preordered anyway, so I'll have it in a month or so.

Can't wait for them to announce the Nanotech Version Iron Man.

Got iron man 1 of 4 in today, of course he had to have an issue lol

DSC_1221.JPG
DSC_1222.JPG
DSC_1223.JPG
DSC_1224.JPG

nice on Hulk...3 different expressions! To have options is always great!

I wasn't liking the joint exposure too much, but at least it offers greater articulation.
The height on this figure is also a plus to me. Looks like I'm gonna be getting this Hulk too since it will go great with the Avengers team!

And I'm still very happy with this version
I know I'm late to this party, but finally had time to open him!
S.H._figuarts_hulk_ragnarok_IMG_0504.jpg

Got the Thanos figure and I think Bandai did an amazing job on this figure especially with the face!

Anyone know if thy are going to release the mark 3 with hall of armor set? Just got into collecting the set.

Anyone know if thy are going to release the mark 3 with hall of armor set? Just got into collecting the set.

I doubt it. Bluefin would have to do it since the Mark 3 wasn't released with the Hall of Armor in Japan; it was a regular retail release. I don't think Bluefin can order stuff for Bandai to produce or else they'd go back and re-release some older stuff I'm sure. I'm probably gonna buy a Mark 5 and sell the 5 to have a HoA for my Mark 3.

My shf Thanos arrived on Monday and it is most impressive out of the SHF Infinity War line.

a5cc0dbde341716f61127b891e8149d0.jpg
2f9f6969a6d78515b5f49214b8492dc6.jpg
c1763c9563aae4b42fe9625f19d88570.jpg
524086b006a857cbb55cfccf5e7fd406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Has anyone been charged or received a shipping notice for Thanos at BBTS?

I just dug my GOTG2 ML Gamora out and I'm feeling antsy. :lol

Has anyone been charged or received a shipping notice for Thanos at BBTS?

I just dug my GOTG2 ML Gamora out and I'm feeling antsy. :lol

It’ll probably be another month, since I’m pretty sure they’re getting the Bluefin release which takes about a month longer than the Japanese release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back