S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review, I'd love a gauntlet hand (I honestly thought there was one included with the Final Battle version), but that one he made doesn't look quite accurate or am I wrong?

No, you?re right. It?s a little off, but it?s close enough for this nerd... lol My 85 is not the final battle version so maybe there is one in there? I?m sorry I couldn?t be of more help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re making an “I am Iron Man” version of the Endgame suit. The snapping hand will be found in that set.

EaM_4xdUwAAT1te.jpg

EaM_4xQUcAoI8kh.jpg

EaM_4xQUYAA1Twf.jpg

EaM_4x-U8AAVoSa.jpg

Tony Stark (Birth of Iron Man) figure coming, there's a couple more pics but FB is annoying to grab the images from. It's a web exclusive, but hopefully also on the US site.

How awesome would it be if Hot Toys made that?

These last 2 SHF releases are my dream Hot Toys DX set. Make it happen Hot Toys!

I'm still getting these though, since I'll have these in November/December and it'll be 2022 if Hot Toys decided to do it.

So the Stark figure is just one figure with interchangeable upper parts and a alternate head like the Mafex EG Thor :slap

That really isn’t screen accurate Figuarts.. if you watch the film ...he was in sweat pants and different shoes when he was held captive :lecture

Looks to be new paint, I can't tell if the body is different, it definitely seems thicker in the legs than the one I have. They added some weathering to the paint like HT does; Figuarts hasn't done that type of weathering on any of their armors I think besides the new Final Battle Iron Man.

Looks great! I ordered mine at CDJapan but with SAL at the time. I should email them to see how much the upcharge to fedex/DHL is. From what I've seen the gauntlet is gigantic though, how is it in hand?

I got to be honest. This version IMO is a home run. Now my Mafex looks so gangly and loose. Figuarts just know how to do joints better.

This version is so well built and solid in hand. The arms are just well designed. I ordered the upcoming 2.0 Mafex but I think this Figuarts version is giving it?s run for the money IMO.

The paint is gorgeous in hand and love the gold better than Mafex. If you see the YouTube reviews they are praising this and in hand you see why.

Whoever decides to cancel their preorder, big mistake .

Surprisingly, in hand he is the same height as Mafex

I like the bluish tint they added in his eyes, as you can see under the light it pops

Back