S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so freaking awesome.

I would prefer the U.S. version as I watched that as a kid and didn't find out about the Japanese one until I was a teenager but I will get this one.

Also it looks like the final battle endgame figures of Captain America, Iron Man Mark 85, Rescue got delayed to June 2020

Sorry, I'm out with those SHF Spideys... I got the PS4 one, and even if I like how it looks, the articulation is a big let down for me. I think Mafex is doing a much better job these days. :(

It looks interesting anyway for sure,...

Wow..interesting release by Tamashii. Also looks like they're re-introducing bicep articulation on some releases.

93308679_10159626557575558_7244158588967452672_o.jpg

yes! very cool this is coming. I hope the Avengers Thor is still in the works as well!

I finally was able to do another line-up, but dang the team is starting to outgrow my stage! But hey great problem to have!

where I am at now,
https://flic.kr/p/2iTFn8E

and decided to refresh my basic video skills and did a quick "slideshow-esque" for the line up as well.

IMO this is MCU Captain America's worst official costume.
And yet, i have to give credit to Avengers Endgame that i didn't really mind it when shown in that movie. I'm convinced they made minor tweaks to the costume's fit to make it look better.
Still, its a nice piece to have to commemorate the milestone that was the first Avengers movie.
Number one on my wish list for an SHF Cap is still his suit in The Winter Soldier. Not the one that they teased with a prototype that features at the end of that film.
I mean the STEALTH Suit. Which featured in the first half of TWS, and at the beginning of Endgame.

Back