S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Premium Color Cell is one of my favorite figures in my entire collection. The eyes may be slightly big, but other than that he’s badass.

Cell, Trunks and Piccolo are all in desperate need of the 2.0 treatment!!

5C273C1B-9271-46C4-BF98-3A9BB9001236.jpeg

Think he means the original Future Trunks. Personally, I think that one is fine. The Premium Color version is still readily available?

I actually think Trunks and Cell are fine too. Yeah the eyes are a little "off" on Cell but it doesn't bother me really. Maybe he's just widening his eyes a bit :) I also agree the premium colour version is very nice indeed.

Also am I the only person who wants more original Dragonball series figures? The kid Goku and Krillin are cool but i'd like some more characters. I guess the Roshi doubles as being from both but the original show/manga had so many cool enemies like the pirate robot and Commander Black in his "Battle Suit" plus lots of cool/funny Tenkaichi opponents like the werewolf dude. I'd even like comedy bad guys like Pilaf or boss rabbit. Give me Master Karin and even Oolong! hell give me everyone! I'd like a new Bulma as well. The recent figuarts one that was inspired by the manga covers/chapter pages or an opening closing sequence (Forget which) wasn't my thing. I'd prefer one based on the actual show.

I know the original likely doesn't have the same appeal for many people as Z since that's what got many into the fandom but the original is actually my favourite. I read the original manga first though.

Hopefully the 3rd party companies will go down a similar route to the guys who make 3rd party Transformers and make many more characters that official companies aren't making. The Ginyu and Frieza soldiers were a good start. Hopefully we'll see more, looking forward to more Ginyu Force members.

There will be more DB releases. They have to at least finish off the dragon ball set. So don’t fret yet. I am willing to bet we will see the DB Yamcha sooner rather then later, and a DB Piccolo (I hope doesn’t delay our much needed Piccolo 2.0 ... maybe we will get a DB Piccolo and a DBZ battle damaged Piccolo)

The Premium Color Cell is one of my favorite figures in my entire collection. The eyes may be slightly big, but other than that he’s badass.

I agree Darth. I love that premium color Cell. He looks great. While it isn’t 100% perfect, to me it is close enough for me to call perfect. I love that figure. Still not my favorite (in all honesty awakening Goku was just spot on, I wish scouter Vegeta 2.0 was as well as Vegeta is by far my favorite character with way more character growth then any other DBZ character, I will customize mine soon to make it a bit closer just waiting on supplies to hit my doorstep)

We will not see a perfect cell 2.0
We will eventually see maybe the imperfect cell as he has been on the Tamashii survey lately. It is only a matter of time.
Is it evil of me to hope we get imperfect cell before kid Buu just to see Facebook and here just burn up with anger 😇

Ps - I don’t want imperfect cell first but I will not throw a tantrum like my two year old

I want a properly scaled golden frieza 2.0. Seems like everybody at bandai forgot that golden frieza was almost as tall as goku. Both of golden frieza’s models in fighterz and xenoverse are super short too. It’s been bothering me for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding Cell, I watched this video over and over before finally deciding I prefered the Figure-rise Cell over the premium Cell. Neither are perfect, but displayed, the figure-rise has just much more "presence".

The same applies to Piccolo. The Figure-rise is better than the SHF, imho, and although I have premium colour Trunks displayed, that is the only other figure I feel looks out of place with the rest due to the old-style articulation.

We will not see a perfect cell 2.0
We will eventually see maybe the imperfect cell as he has been on the Tamashii survey lately. It is only a matter of time.
Is it evil of me to hope we get imperfect cell before kid Buu just to see Facebook and here just burn up with anger ��

Ps - I don’t want imperfect cell first but I will not throw a tantrum like my two year old
I think Kid Buu is inevitable at this point. They seem to be working toward it. Imperfect Cell would be cool to see, along with Raditz. I think Semi-perfect Cell would make for a good figure too. We also need Frieza’s base form, as well as his second form. The third would not likely sell well enough to justify production cost.

I want a properly scaled golden frieza 2.0. Seems like everybody at bandai forgot that golden frieza was almost as tall as goku. Both of golden frieza’s models in fighterz and xenoverse are super short too. It’s been bothering me for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. We need an updated Golden Frieza. He was poorly designed all around. Seemed like a retool of the old existing Frieza figure. The tail snapped at the peg on mine within literally the first minute of posing him. The replacement was fine, but still.

Question... Im trying to sell some of my figuarts and I notice some people are over bidding on some figurines they can get else where at a cheaper or retail price.. why are buyers paying more on figures like Awakening Goku? He's easily found at $45 (cheaper with available coupon) why are people buying him at $50 & used?

Because people are weird. I’m selling a figure on eBay right now and it’s the cheapest available, by a few dollars, and one of the more recent purchases was like forty dollars higher than anyone else’s listing, free shipping or otherwise.

Sometimes there are “ghost bidders,” dummy accounts (most of the time made by the seller) that will inflate the bids so that the item will get more than what its asking price is

Compared to the most recent product quality, Perfect Cell feels outdated to me. An overall great product though and awesome accessories. Glad that Tamashii is giving the collectors a chance of having it through the recolorings. Surprisingly, not many people wanted the World Tour Exclusive. It eventually sold out but a lot of people were passing on it. 3rd most popular of all the 4.

Any news on the Nintendo Switch Dragon Ball Heroes game coming to the Western Market?

My suggestion: time to buy a bigger detolf shelf, it’s way too cluttered in there. It loox like you have some great poses on display but there’s no room to breathe lol

Haha! tell me about it! We are finally getting an extension built next year, so I will have an office I can invest in a proper detolf setup!

For the time being, these guys are going to collect some dust, I just could not resist opening them both now that Trunks is here:
5ScBbNI.jpg

y76c0FJ.jpg

544bBDZ.jpg

FjDM8qf.jpg

Back