S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Trunks looks awesome! He's my favorite DB character, so I'll definitely be picking him up when they release him. Hopefully they'll include his Super Saiyan head

Looks kinda basic to me :dunno then again i've never really been a fan of his DBS redesign

Bojack/jacketless Mirai Trunks will forever be the definitive look of the character for me

IMG_1644.jpg

The Trunks looks like ass. Face looks inaccurate and that torn jacket looks terrible.

Kinda agree. As good as it is to get him to pair him with goku black. I would’ve liked a few figures from z revealed. Buu saga stuff specifically.

lol i think Clown Prince of Crime was being sarcastic

Personally, I'd welcome a dbs Trunks but those arms are so lanky. Kinda makes him look like Shaggy.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Guys, breathe lol. Two handed sword poses have always been difficult to pull off, im sure the Trunks is fine. It's like every reveal these days gets torn apart just because it isn't specific wanted figures xD

I see retool and reuse of the Xeno figures in that figure, specifically the arms of Xeno Trunks and legs of the Xeno character, both of which are fine on those figures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope they rework on his arms. Otherwise, we might as well just call him Shaggy Trunks and start asking where's Scooby?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Honestly, as long as it gets a "rage" head instead of the ssj one I'll be happy, much prefer that look to his super ssj design. Im sure by SDCC we will see him in a standard pose and it will look much better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A lot of reveals these days are very early prototypes and they're extremely difficult to pose. You'll notice the poses get better closer to a production ready display.

Deano, if you have social media...let them know. The more accessories this figure has, the better. I, for one, would love to see Super Saiyan Rage accessories.

I'm still waiting for them to bring back Champa. The prototype looked spot-on to the artwork & production ready. All it needed was 2 or 3 extra faces, couple sets of hands & they're done

Back