S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that Majin Vegeta gets released with Fat or Kid Buu, need a Buu for Dragonball toys to fight with! :D

All eyes tomorrow morning. Some of these prototypes are going to blow you away. Absolutely amazing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You can see a shirtless tien, a long haired Yamaha and kid goku on cloud

eaf156f4ef83acc0d1e423217a82536d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until the high quality photos. There's a specific prototype that a lot of people will be very happy to see.

...Let's say it'll remind you of a drawing.

Also, crisis...keep your eyes open.

...I really want people to get that drawing hint. Nobody?

No. It's a drawing that's become famous in this forum...well, at least to me. It was done by one of the members.

No. It's a drawing that's become famous in this forum...well, at least to me. It was done by one of the members.

I think I remember what drawing you're talking about. I don't post much, but I lurk here constantly for news. Black and white drawing right?

I think I remember what drawing you're talking about. I don't post much, but I lurk here constantly for news. Black and white drawing right?
Yeah, it was a pencil drawing.

Ooooh, then I probably missed it, I don't come often to this thread [emoji38]

Sorry for making your give it away.

No worries! I won't say what it is but it'll definitely get you excited. Once the photos are out tomorrow, I'll post the drawing.

I really hope you're talking about Majin Vegeta :pray:
I'm getting really hyped I'm not going to be able to sleep! So many great figures teased! I really hope they wont troll us again

Got to keep an eye out for the morning photos. Tamashii Nations has a lot of great reveals for us. I truly wasn't expecting any of this.

Saibaman 3-Pack would be a great idea. Rocket Raccoon is an articulated figure so it's possible to do that with the Saibaman and Cell Jrs.

Back