S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With them releasing kits in pairs there is a good chance that Krillin will be paired with Imperfect or Semi Perfect Cell.

******!! My joy in a well (it was a riddle, not a clue...) :(

This lady would open the doors to a SHF 2nd form Cell.

IMG_3018.JPGIMG_3019.JPGIMG_3020.JPGIMG_3021.JPG

Notice the added detail to Vegeta's scouter

Toy Fair 2017 – Dragon Ball Super Dragon Stars Highly Articulated Figures by Bandai America

Look those Shenron and Frieza!

After numerous years of no mainstream product available, the Dragon Ball franchise is about to be widely available at all major US retailers with the return of various lines of action figures. The biggest reveal is none other than the Dragon Stars series of Dragon Ball Super figures by Bandai America. These are highly articulated figures in the style of Marvel Legends at around 6.5″ in size and include a “Build a Figure” piece with each figure. The first wave includes the following figures:

Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Lord Beerus
Freiza
Shenron (Build a Figure)

These figures will be available later this year.

These look nice but I don't like how the elbows look like they have bolts in them. But as long as they're cheap...

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Those dragon stars look like their base molds are taken from the recent power rangers legacy line, same scale and articulation. Theres no way a BoA product will ever have the detailwork that Frieza shows, no chance xD

As for Scouter 2.0 and Nappa, they look much cleaner than we seen previous, and Vegeta looks to have slimmed down more which is great news.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Loving the scouter detail on Vegeta. Come on pre-orders. And Nappa, finally! Thank you Lawd!!!

Nappa looks glorious. Vegeta looks great too and I love how they actually have the scouter with readings in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, nice about the scouter readings. I think this new body mold actually looks really good for his earlier anime appearance. I wish Nappa's scouter was more clearly blue though, but oh well.

Glad there's yet another year where I don't need the sdcc ex.

Maybe it's the pose, Deano. The sculpt appears to be the same but with the legs brought in more for the pose. It certainly does look better and better each time it's displayed.

Anybody else watch Dragon Ball Super? I think this story arc is going to be absolutely balls to the walls great in regards to fighting and action. Tamashii Nations must be ecstatic over all these potential releases.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So far it seems like it's gonna be good. Hopefully Gohan gets his redemption next episode.

I feel at this point Fat Buu needs a Figuarts release. With Super bringing him into the fold more and more and the Buu Saga on Kai it's the perfect time for him. Besides Hercule I wonder who would go good with him...maybe a Vegeta of some sort [emoji848]

It'll certainly be a start for Gohan's come back. He has something to prove now. I would really like for him to go back to his Ultimate form though. I felt that made him unique in the Buu Saga.

I would say Mr. Buu is top priority over all the other Buu designs. Or at least SHOULD be top priority. He's a continuous supporting character and just had a great showing in Super. I can't imagine any one else other than Hercule though to pair with him. Majin Vegeta should be paired with Super Saiyan 2 Goku.

The ideal release for me would be a battle damaged Majin Vegeta and a separate non Majin with SSJ and SSJ2 heads. The powered down head could come from the upcoming Scouter Vegeta. This is gonna be the year for him, I feel it

Hercule would be the finest option for Majin Buu, otherwise a SHF Dabura would be awesome too (including cookie version :rotfl )

I like DBS now as well, it's simply fun. I didn't think I'd ever like fat buu so much, but it's cool to see his abilities on the good guys' side for once. Pretty funny as well.

Also Buu laughing that first time is creepy as **** and his clenching fist should become that meme's new version.:lol

I can't wait to see what's coming up considering U7 is gonna bring in 10 contestants. Even Tien and Roshi might see some awesome action if they have a similar difference in power scale among other teams as well.

Ugh, not happy about the way they're finally delivering on Shenron. We've been teased with it for years, we've suggested here that it should be a build a figure with the Figuarts line, and now we'd have to collect a new set of cheap looking figures to get it. Weak.

It's way too small anyway. I don't think it's a bad thing to have another Dragonball figure line, maybe they release some characters we didn't get yet. They don't look too bad I think.

Good quality competition could be best for business. Banpresto, MegaHouse, Figure-Rise, Tamashii Nations, and now Bandai America. (Others that I am missing, I'm sure.) They all have their faults but most certainly have their strengths from one another that each company can learn from and improve their product.

Think these American dbs figures will make its way to Japan?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back