S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you guys are buggin. we all know what the next prototype reveal is gonna be

Untitled.jpg

this dude better blow our ****ing minds

about Majin Vegeta, a member posted this great concept of how it should be (i forget the poster's name, forgive me)

FullSizeR.jpg

Nvm its because I thought there was a possibility of dbz figures to be shown when someone posted figures about marvel or something along those lines

Would be nice to get a brand new Goku with a new mold, but fat chance at that. He needs more faces, big time.

Well ssj3 goku already had fixed arm molds... Slap those ssj4 goku knee joint on there and I'd be pretty happy with that. But like RkenshinH (yeah I just said that) I want DBZ ssj3 Goku, not BoG orange g, so hope they keep him yellow bright, otherwise I'm chucking the head on my manga ssj goku body.

Isn't that the current SSJ3 though? Doesn't look any different and it's probably from that Tamashii event just at a different angle. That SSJ4 Goku though, still looking beautiful as ever

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I hope the nipple guy transforms into a cool looking guy. I would just hate it if that's his "final form". He just looks so terrible, I just wouldn't be able to like him if he's like that all the time and if he is I hope he's a temporary character.

I always enjoy seeing Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

new photo i seen on insta. peep the ss3 in da back

It's the regular Super Saiyan 3 Goku. What ever had the black label meant it was already announced/released. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku had one as well.

Edited: Do you want to find the member who created/posted that photo of Majin Vegeta and post it on Instagram and tag Tamashii in it? To give him the credit and to let that photo circulate around the community. Maybe get Tamashii's attention. I was thinking of doing that on Twitter but I want to give the artist the credit.

I hope the nipple guy transforms into a cool looking guy. I would just hate it if that's his "final form". He just looks so terrible, I just wouldn't be able to like him if he's like that all the time and if he is I hope he's a temporary character.

be careful what you wish for

anyhoo

guys, have you heard of this new movemont in americas?!
freenipple.png

you perverts!

Not sure if this has ever been discussed yet, but I'm itching for a Bardock. Seems like he would be relatively easy to pull off, modifying the Goku head sculpt a bit. I hope to see him sometime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has ever been discussed yet, but I'm itching for a Bardock. Seems like he would be relatively easy to pull off, modifying the Goku head sculpt a bit. I hope to see him sometime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is also on my wishlist, they would only need to make the body, like you said they can just modify Goku's head with a bandana and the scar, I'd think he'll be easy cash grab on tamashii's part

Back