S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February 7, 1996 started Dragon Ball GT -> Today is February 5, 2016 (20th years later), mmmmmmmmm, Ssj4 Goku and Ssj4 Vegeta??? and Omega-Shenlong???? MMmmmmm. Hope is the last thing to die

readImage

I would go crazy if they announced Super Saiyan 4 Goku on Sunday. I doubt they're going to but holy cow would that be awesome.

I think Omega Shenron is going to be one of Tamashii's difficult challenges. His head sculpt is going to be huge with those horns. The spikes on his elbows, shoulders, and back will have to be durable. The Jakks version seemed to have pulled it off quite nicely.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Whis and Goku to complement Beerus and top off the BoG/RoF stuff and Cell to go with Trunks. Also could be the PC SSJ3 since he could also be bundled in as part of the movie material.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I was thinking Super Saiyan 3 Goku too but I went with Super Saiyan God Goku instead. I imagine Tamashii would want to space the Goku releases. Even if they were only separated by 1 release.

I don't see PC Cell coming that soon though, but what worries me is them cutting back Cell and PC SSJ3 Goku's accessories :monkey2

Perfect Cell won't come with the Kamehameha effect and Super Saiyan 3 Goku won't come with the aura effect. That should be expected.

Seeing how Trunks got shafted, I'd say they'll likely do the same for Cell and SSJ3. BUT, they may include an extra set of hands so that's exciting :wink1:.

I want a new face for Super Saiyan 3 Goku. They said we COULD get new faces, right?

I want mah recolored effect pieces damn it. And fixed joints for SSJ3 Goku....

What's the matter with the joints?

Please... No rerelease so or PCE for the while.

I'd like new figures, like that kid goku, namec vegeta or namec gohan with armor.

We are getting new figures though. From SDCC 2015 to 2016, if you took out the Premium Color releases, we'd have 7 new figures. So it's safe to say that the Premium Color releases aren't taking anything away from new releases.

What are everybody's speculation about the next 3 releases?

I have 1.) Whis, 2.) Super Saiyan God Goku, and 3.) Premium Color Perfect Cell

I think that's a very reasonable line up. I think Whis will be next, but I'm not confident about the others yet. I actually think Majin Vegeta will come out this year along with SSJ4 Goku.

Angelo, do you not know about the issues with SSJ3 Goku's hair? :lol

The body also seemed generally loose, at least with mine.

for ssj3 goku i would like it to be from dbz and not from bog/dbs. i not see the aura effect impressive, so to me is not important if they remove that. more face? yes. New articulation like awak and trunks armored? yes. To me that is good enough and of course better colour, but that is supposed to be.

The hair will be also glossy like pce vegeta and trunks right? mmm :( i dont know, just wait to see that.

I think that's a very reasonable line up. I think Whis will be next, but I'm not confident about the others yet. I actually think Majin Vegeta will come out this year along with SSJ4 Goku.

I think Majin Vegeta went back to the drawing board after Super Warrior Awakening Goku's success. They don't have to be cautious of battle damaged releases anymore. Honestly, we shouldn't expect anything less than this...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's not a far-fetched release anymore. Tamashii is capable of releasing a figure representation of that photo/style.

Angelo, do you not know about the issues with SSJ3 Goku's hair? :lol

The body also seemed generally loose, at least with mine.

I've never had any issues with my Super Saiyan 3 Goku. It stands well and the joints are fairly tight. The hair joints are tight, as well. It holds its pose very well.

for ssj3 goku i would like it to be from dbz and not from bog/dbs. i not see the aura effect impressive, so to me is not important if they remove that. more face? yes. New articulation like awak and trunks armored? yes. To me that is good enough and of course better colour, but that is supposed to be.

The hair will be also glossy like pce vegeta and trunks right? mmm :( i dont know, just wait to see that.

I'd be surprised if the Super Saiyan 3 Goku is from Dragon Ball Z. I'd be happier either way but I'm still thinking more towards Battle of Gods. Prodigy explained it well how it will satisfy both older and new collectors. It won't have any new articulation but it has the possibility of new accessories. I say if they get rid of the aura effect, they add new face(s).

Would be nice to get a brand new Goku with a new mold, but fat chance at that. He needs more faces, big time.

I also think that if they make pce of ss3 goku and cell that they're likely to lose the effect pieces, but why do you guys think he's gonna come with a new face or hands. That would be awesome and i could be wrong but I don't see that happening. Trunks lost a bunch of accessories, and vegeta only got new hands because the original release was lacking in accessories plus they were just taken from the normal vegeta and thrown in the pc version. If anything they'll probably just give goku a pair of hands which we probably already have plenty of so I wouldn't get too excited about that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Would be nice to get a brand new Goku with a new mold, but fat chance at that. He needs more faces, big time.

Super Saiyan 3 or in general?

I also think that if they make pce of ss3 goku and cell that they're likely to lose the effect pieces, but why do you guys think he's gonna come with a new face or hands. That would be awesome and i could be wrong but I don't see that happening. Trunks lost a bunch of accessories, and vegeta only got new hands because the original release was lacking in accessories plus they were just taken from the normal vegeta and thrown in the pc version. If anything they'll probably just give goku a pair of hands which we probably already have plenty of so I wouldn't get too excited about that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

There was an article where representatives from either Bluefin or Tamashii were saying that Premium Colors are their "2.0" releases and have the potential to include extra accessories such as hands and possibly even faces. If anybody needed new faces, it would be Super Saiyan 3 Goku. He only came with 1 extra* face. The least they could do is release another face with the eyes painted forward instead of to the side.

Same. This year's finally gonna be it for both of those two. SSJ4 looks production ready and Buu Saga Vegeta's body was already shown. If it's not Majin, it'll be the regular Buu Saga version (hopefully with sculpted tips). Considering they're basically releasing one figure a month, there's plenty of room for those two this year.

Super Saiyan 3 or in general?

There was an article where representatives from either Bluefin or Tamashii were saying that Premium Colors are their "2.0" releases and have the potential to include extra accessories such as hands and possibly even faces. If anybody needed new faces, it would be Super Saiyan 3 Goku. He only came with 1 extra* face. The least they could do is release another face with the eyes painted forward instead of to the side.

Oh I'm sorry. Yes SS3.

Same. This year's finally gonna be it for both of those two. SSJ4 looks production ready and Buu Saga Vegeta's body was already shown. If it's not Majin, it'll be the regular Buu Saga version (hopefully with sculpted tips). Considering they're basically releasing one figure a month, there's plenty of room for those two this year.

We could really use the regular Buu Saga Vegeta. It would be nice to have extra Vegeta faces. Add sculpted boots to that prototype body and they have a normal Vegeta release. (I'd be satisfied with it.) Use the profit from that sale towards Majin Vegeta, apply the Super Warrior Awakening Goku articulation, and make that their "New Style" regular release for 2017.

They're up to July for their Dragon Ball Z character category releases so we may have to wait for August until the next one is announced. It's still possible for them to announce 2 - 3 more S.H. Figuarts releases.

Oh I'm sorry. Yes SS3.

I wouldn't mind a battle damaged Super Saiyan 3 Goku with articulation similar to Super Warrior Awakening Goku. I think this would be the best candidate...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Give me that Goku with a smirk face, new articulation, fixed hair, everything! And make it the best shades of orange or gold!

also Angelo you clearly got lucky :lol lucky you :( wanna trade? I got a shiny shipper box!

So there's a toy convention this Sunday?
1. Majin Vegeta
2. Whis
3. Ssg Goku
4. Perfect Cell
These are the figures I beleieve they'll release this year, I would wish they made Cell buffer and not the same skinnyish version we have today but hey we can dream can't we :)

Do you guys recommend me getting sdcc Gohan(I need 2) first or 2015 sdcc goku(2x)/2014sdcc vegeta(1x)? I was thinking gohan first since his price is starting to slowly rise and vegeta and goku are most recent releases

What do people consider Golden Frieza, SSGSS Goku, Beerus, and SSGSS Vegeta? Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Super?

Tamashii considers Golden Frieza and SSGSS Goku to be labeled as Dragon Ball Z, mainly because the television show wasn't out yet, but I have a feeling Beerus and SSGSS Vegeta* will be labeled Dragon Ball Super. If that's true, while excluding the Premium Colors, 2016 may lack heavily in Dragon Ball Z releases.

Give me that Goku with a smirk face, new articulation, fixed hair, everything! And make it the best shades of orange or gold!

also Angelo you clearly got lucky :lol lucky you :( wanna trade? I got a shiny shipper box!

Have you seen pictures of the extended Super Saiyan 3 hair? I can't remember where I saw it but they took the Datong heads and put them together. I believe it was very top heavy but it looked pretty cool.

Never. :lol I finally got the shipper for Super Saiyan 3 Goku a few months ago. He was my only web exclusive that didn't have one. It felt like putting the last piece of the puzzle in.

I would say all of those are Super, considering that RoF became a part of Super and not Z. Tamashii probably would re-label them as Super if they could like they later changed the Manga Figuarts to Z, instead of Kai.

I saw the pics and it was glorious :drool the amount of weight is way too, but man is it cool

but I wanna trade our SSJ3 Gokus! Be a pal Angelo, remember all I did for you :lol

What do people consider Golden Frieza, SSGSS Goku, Beerus, and SSGSS Vegeta? Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Super?

Tamashii considers Golden Frieza and SSGSS Goku to be labeled as Dragon Ball Z, mainly because the television show wasn't out yet, but I have a feeling Beerus and SSGSS Vegeta* will be labeled Dragon Ball Super. If that's true, while excluding the Premium Colors, 2016 may lack heavily in Dragon Ball Z releases.

Have you seen pictures of the extended Super Saiyan 3 hair? I can't remember where I saw it but they took the Datong heads and put them together. I believe it was very top heavy but it looked pretty cool.

Never. :lol I finally got the shipper for Super Saiyan 3 Goku a few months ago. He was my only web exclusive that didn't have one. It felt like putting the last piece of the puzzle in.

That's a tricky one since their first appearance was in the movies which were under the DBZ name. Then DBS came and now they're part of that. I would say they're now DBS since the anime canon supersedes the movies.

So there's a toy convention this Sunday?
1. Majin Vegeta
2. Whis
3. Ssg Goku
4. Perfect Cell
These are the figures I beleieve they'll release this year, I would wish they made Cell buffer and not the same skinnyish version we have today but hey we can dream can't we :)

Do you guys recommend me getting sdcc Gohan(I need 2) first or 2015 sdcc goku(2x)/2014sdcc vegeta(1x)? I was thinking gohan first since his price is starting to slowly rise and vegeta and goku are most recent releases

Is that the same convetion that the Star Wars and Marvel S.H. Figuarts were displayed?

That confident on Majin Vegeta, eh? I like it.

I would say SDCC Gohan, SDCC Goku, and SDCC Vegeta in that order.

I would say all of those are Super, considering that RoF became a part of Super and not Z. Tamashii probably would re-label them as Super if they could like they later changed the Manga Figuarts to Z, instead of Kai.

That's a tricky one since their first appearance was in the movies which were under the DBZ name. Then DBS came and now they're part of that. I would say they're now DBS since the anime canon supersedes the movies.

If we were to consider them as Dragon Ball Super, excluding the Premium Colors (1 actually being Battle of Gods/Super coloring) and SDCC Exclusives, we will have 4 Dragon Ball Super releases and 3 Dragon Ball Z releases between SDCC 2015 and 2016. Hopefully the last half of 2016 will be more focused on Dragon Ball Z releases.

So I don't know how many of you guys play Xenoverse, but they released the number of copies shipped in each region today:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse shipments top 3.13 million - Gematsu

Apparently it only moved about 200k copies in Japan, which isn't a flop per say, but in America it shipped almost 2 million. Second up was EU with just over 1 million.

By the metric of this game, it seems Japan isn't quite as ravenous as international buyers for all things Dragon Ball? Or more likely, they simply have MUCH more available. :( They do have Dragon Ball Heroes over there as well as other releases. I'm curious how Butoden has done on the 3DS.

Back