S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
584cd18ea71dc24de2dbb2f8028f94c2.jpg

Welp since one punch man has ended, i guess im back to watching dbs. Is it getting good?

Oh and sil! Is there any news on a new archer season?

Welp since one punch man has ended, i guess im back to watching dbs. Is it getting good?

it's ok. there aren't really any "OMG did you guys see what happened last episode?!" moments thus far. and they downgraded Gohan to basically pre-Namek strength

They're playing it safe with "Goku must save us and all we can do is stand n watch n comment how awesome Goku is"

Things are just getting started. They showed so much up and coming stuff recently, like SS God Goku and stuff from Super.

I just wish we saw something on the Buutenks and Buuhan they showed awhile ago... they were shown with Ultimate Gohan and we still haven't even gotten word one when they're going to go up for order or even seen them since.

SSJ4 Goku is a good indication of what we'll see next with the Buu's. He too was absent for quite some time and then boom he's back, production ready with updated knees. They're probably doing the same for the Buu's and updating the knees.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

That is goddam perfect. Welcome dude! Seriously you should post that to Tamashii. Hell they may even hire you to design their figures lol

Then he'll need to move to japan unless a freelancer is a thing there

Got my SWA Goku today as an early Christmas present. Wow this guy is simply beautiful. Dem muscles. :monkey3

So when is PC Vegeta likely to come in stock in the US? Late this month or January? Thinking of placing an order on Toyz...

Welcome dude, dont get caught in the troll posts and make yourself look like a fool be very careful of fat, flasr and crisis. If you want some serious ****, big deano and silrian are your go to guys(◍ ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)

Oh and prepare yourself for the incomming majin vegeta question and what not
Hey now I am only a troll to the likes of kenshin :lecture and when I feel like it!
Reminds me of when they dangled that carrot of Nappa to us... which might never come out...
I still don't get why we've heard nothing, they said if Broly sold well (and he did) we'd hear back.

Hey now I am only a troll to the likes of kenshin :lecture and when I feel like it!I still don't get why we've heard nothing, they said if Broly sold well (and he did) we'd hear back.

They're liars. Filthy liars!

Also they dove into DBS with a vengeance

my faithfull sources havr told me theyre holding him back, finetuning him with the lastest joints untill they think its good to release that sexy beast

The Tamashii rep Adam Newman also said that Shenron is "very possible" but that was like 2yrs ago

Got my pc vegeta. Got a defected product. Nose on one of the head sculpt has a nose that's close to breaking apart

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Hey now I am only a troll to the likes of kenshin :lecture and when I feel like it!I still don't get why we've heard nothing, they said if Broly sold well (and he did) we'd hear back.

They probably release Android 16 instead and we all know how that went. He didnt sale well so no Nappa. Thinking randomly here.

They're liars. Filthy liars!

Also they dove into DBS with a vengeance

Oh yeah totally. Down with Tamashii!
my faithfull sources havr told me theyre holding him back, finetuning him with the lastest joints untill they think its good to release that sexy beast
I could believe this considering after getting Broly to work, they'd want joints like his. Also maybe due to Hulk.
They probably release Android 16 instead and we all know how that went. He didnt sale well so no Nappa. Thinking randomly here.
this could be true and I hope it isn't honestly since there were reasons why 16 didn't sell such as his lack of accessories and slightly large price tag. I can still find him in my B&N, I wish I waited so I could have saved even more with coupons...

Back