S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could easily start with a figure of each stage of DB (DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBS) even DBHeroes (SS3 Vegeta).

I see no reason to close GT 2 characters.

I really doubt whether we'll see buutenks and buuhan, vegito and gohan don't seem to sell well. Especially Vegito. They can skip 'm imo, just release ssj3 vegeta or majin vegeta or that body anyway, the PCE Goku, and kid buu.

**** it, lets get the entire GT cast. General Rildo, the Shenrons, Baby Vegeta, Pan, everyone. Why not? Why do people want LESS options for things? That's like me offering you some pizza

"Hey want some pizza?"
"Sure just cheese & pepperoni"
"Ok cool, but if you want you can also add sausage, EXTRA cheese, ham, even bacon! Also a soda if you're thirsty"
"No I just want pepperoni"
"Okay, but the other stuff is available too if you just wanna try it anyway"
"i said NO"

-_-

I really like the SSJ3 transformation for the hair and the deep voice. The no eyebrows thing was always a big wtf. If kind hearted, innocent faced Goku looks creepy you best believe Vegeta will even more

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Goku became more intimidating in that form, but he was always pretty serious at that point due to the intensity of what was at stake. The exception was the first time against Fat Buu but that was due to Fat Buu's nature, where he was just confident and having a decent time, while trying to only stall.
**** it, lets get the entire GT cast. General Rildo, the Shenrons, Baby Vegeta, Pan, everyone. Why not? Why do people want LESS options for things? That's like me offering you some pizza

"Hey want some pizza?"
"Ok cool, but if you want you can also add sausage, EXTRA cheese, ham, even bacon! Also a soda if you're thirsty"
"i said NO"

-_-
GT sucks so idc :lecture **** outta here!
I really doubt whether we'll see buutenks and buuhan, vegito and gohan don't seem to sell well. Especially Vegito. They can skip 'm imo, just release ssj3 vegeta or majin vegeta or that body anyway, the PCE Goku, and kid buu.
I don't get why Vegetto did not sell well, I can understand Ultimate Gohan because having him in hand, he's all right but nothing spectacular. Vegetto's all right, with the extra head, effects and crossed arms.

Meh. I like Yardrat Goku, but I've always thought it was overrated. Plus, we got enough Gokus as it is.

I loved Vegeta with his mustache in gt. Its like the badman version of gt lol

It was hilariously bad and that's what made it awesome. When he shaved it off and confronted Chi Chi it was freaking hilarious. I loved those moments in GT where it was just everyone acting human. Especially Vegeta in showing how he settled down and is now overprotective of his daughter. People can mock GT all they want but they gotta give credit where it's due.

"Hey want some pizza?"
"i said NO"

-_-

I want a fully loaded pizza, wings AND breadsticks. **** if Tamashii's wants include even Giru I'd take it. At a minimum they have to make the 3 SSJ4's though. I'll settle for nohing less.

It was hilariously bad and that's what made it awesome. When he shaved it off and confronted Chi Chi it was freaking hilarious. I loved those moments in GT where it was just everyone acting human. Especially Vegeta in showing how he settled down and is now overprotective of his daughter. People can mock GT all they want but they gotta give credit where it's due.

I think my biggest complaint with GT is that a good portion of the fights were horribly done and don't have the intensiveness that any one battle from DBZ had. Not to mention, Goku powering up Kamehamehas left handed...

The fights were horrible (SSJ4 Goku vs Baby Vegeta was all right though), and I hate how underutilized Super Saiyan was, what the hell? Along with Kid Goku undoing Goku's good development in DBZ, and making no sense with power. How is he unable to maintain Super Saiyan when Kid Gohan, Goten and Trunks could maintain it? Trunks became kinda lame too, such a shame...and Pan...

Kid Goku is what I hated most though. He has just no charm, and I love Sean Schemmel, having grown up with him. And combining an odd version of Adult Goku's personality with Kid Goku's looks...it's wrong man, it's just wrong.

if they ever make a GT vegeta, having the mustache look as an alternate face would be hillarious! i would love that! I think if they made a badman shirt vegeta i would get it too, it's too funny!

if they ever make a GT vegeta, having the mustache look as an alternate face would be hillarious! i would love that! I think if they made a badman shirt vegeta i would get it too, it's too funny!

This face right here would be killer

7fbf0bee151aebc130e195374f48985c.jpg

Thanks for the vid Cooler!

PC Vegeta came out decent, only thing bugging me is the lines under his eyes, hated that on the original ssj Goku and Gohan and it looks just as bad on him, why do it? Theres no need.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vid Cooler!

PC Vegeta came out decent, only thing bugging me is the lines under his eyes, hated that on the original ssj Goku and Gohan and it looks just as bad on him, why do it? Theres no need.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I don't like that either, not sure why it's there.

Well Vegeta does have lines in the anime but the way Tamashii applies them it doesn't turn out well. I feel like it could simply be the thickness of the line. If they made it a bit thinner and more discreet, it wouldn't look so bad. Also it could be the coloring of it too. The outline of his eyes should be black and the line as well. At least it's not as bad as Manga Goku's with his drowsy looking self.

latest

Back