S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you shadow for whichever quote sirian stated I misquoted you for him on.

A lot of FB groups (like the amiibo ones) are ****ing toxic, but the DBZ group...wow :lol

I think the people appreciate Alex for his cheaper prices and stuff, probably since most of those weirdos do not know the magic of Barnes and Nobles. I really have to consider cancelling with Blas though....anyone ever cancelled with him?

Don't get what the deal is. People post haul pics all the time thanking and linking where they got said figures from. What's so standout about them doing it with ageless geeks? I don't even shop with Alex through the store but he seems like a decent enough guy to everyone.

i don't understand why they needed Pan when Bra should've been born already. She was already shown in DB Kai at the end of buu saga.

I know this one, I know this one! His haaaair!:panic:
g9ihgxbsnqdcvnyo0kur.gif

i don't understand why they needed Pan when Bra should've been born already. She was already shown in DB Kai at the end of buu saga.

I don't see Bra anywhere in episode 59 and this is the last episode before it jumps ahead a lot, to the tournament, where trunks is older and pan is already born. All DBS content is before that, because clearly pan isn't born yet. So no don't see why Bra should be born already. If she'll ever be.

they prolly forgot Bra even exists. and there's no mention of Tarble* at all so i guess the "vegeta's long-lost brother" angle is out

*notice that Super so far is retelling everything that happens before & after BoG, but hasn't included the 2008 "Son Goku & Friends Return!!" special. which can now be argued that TV special & everything associated with it (tarble, abo/cado villains, etc.) has been retconned

A lot of FB groups (like the amiibo ones) are ****ing toxic, but the DBZ group...wow :lol

I think the people appreciate Alex for his cheaper prices and stuff, probably since most of those weirdos do not know the magic of Barnes and Nobles. I really have to consider cancelling with Blas though....anyone ever cancelled with him?

He's really not that much cheaper than retail since he charges about $8 or $9 for shipping. Considering Toyz in the Box offers free shipping same as eKnightMedia.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Interesting differences in kid Vegeta from the King Vegeta flashback scene, first from Battle of Gods:

View attachment 208913

Then from DBS episode 6:

View attachment 208914

"consistency" is a very loose term in dragon ball
they obviously dont care that much about it & neither should we :dunno

if you were to ask Toriyama why such n such is different from something else, his response would be "just don't worry about it"

Wow, I didn't even realize that. His hair is all messed up in DBS. Saiyans are supposed to have the same hairstyle all their lives yet the epic widow's peak is gone. WTH?

I remember hearing something like that too but Chi Chi's comment in the latest episode kind of explained the leanness that comes with the SSG form. Less muscle equals more speed I guess. I can take the loss of muscle and the pink hair but those kawaii eyes and pinkish skin just take all the badassery out of what should be a godly form.

Dbs was trying to fix the consistency of that
0f8491b9a69efb9a86dc0b3a4098d0fb.jpg
4d42acdb1f97a0e82f3215c7b0268667.jpg
he's always had bangs as a child BOG messed up.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

He's really not that much cheaper than retail since he charges about $8 or $9 for shipping. Considering Toyz in the Box offers free shipping same as eKnightMedia.

I'm part of the group and comment every now and then but yeah I really don't see why people buy from him. You've got the whole supporting a small business owner angle but tbh for the prices figures cost, I only go where the cheapest prices are and Alex never is.

@shonen, wow so I guess it's been wrong this entire time lol. I think the BoG version is right since it's outright stated that Saiyans always have the same haircut. Vegeta and his widow's peak are iconic as hell, ain't no bangs up in here.

It looks like BoG has him a few years older in that scene than DBS made him out to be. He looks like a solid teenager in the BoG scene, but in DBS he looks no older than Trunks and Goten, 10 maybe.

@Prodigy, the widow's peak is still there, just behind the lofty child bangs. I understand not wanting to give a kid a receding hairline.:lol

he's always had bangs as a child BOG messed up.

i wouldnt go so far to say they "messed up," its just they willingly made a stylistic choice. this is how Toriyama drew him in the DBMinus manga

image.jpg

since DBMinus is Toriyama's creation, some fans consider it has more weight than the Episode of Bardock special, therefore chibi vegeta's hair has always been like that. however some fans still consider the TV special as canon despite what Toriyama made. similar logic with Chibi Vegeta's hairstyle; sometimes he has bangs, sometimes he doesnt, so as with most things involving dragon ball, its whichever you, the fan, prefer

For the record, not saying that you said I did, but, I don't though. I can judge the content, but people's reason for liking something or wanting something is not for me to judge. Unless it's immoral in my eyes. I can sometimes say what I think of it from MY pov, but that's not judging, that's just a different opinion.

Man, don't worry, I see your point and I really like how respectful and kind you are, I really appreciate it!

I used to be the manager of the brazilian shf dbz group for almost a year, and there is almost a sin to say your opinion, people want to put you in a cross just for, you know, having a opinion.

And I think pretty much the same way as you, so everything is fine!

eknightmedia is ****ing shady, they ripped me off once. And some store I bought from on ebay sent me something from eknightmedia instead and gave me the most bizarre tracking number from them.

If Alex does charge that much for shipping, ouch.

Thank you crisis!

I would like to share a few more pictures, just to make a comparison between before and after the backdrops.

Before:View attachment 208971

After:View attachment 208972

And by the way, I think a really (by really, I mean a really long time) long time ago, a question has emerged regarding the following item:

View attachment 208973

This item was described as a prize for some mexican contest.

Actually, this item was handcrafted by a personal friend, and he did a good amount of this item and sold it in the brazilian group.

Another friend handcrafted the dragon radar along with the 7 in scale dragon balls.

I thought it was a good idea to let everyone knows from where it actually comes, so the mystery is over (but I don't think anyone care :lol)

This is a great display. What kinds of shelves are those??

This is a great display. What kinds of shelves are those??

Tj Duckett, they are "mass produced" by a company here in Brazil, the price is around $50, it comes in pieces so you tie it all together with the help of a few tools and the manual (it's pretty easy and quick).

It also features the glass doors.

The backdrops, grass and other stuff I found in general stores here, so I tied everything together and reached this final result.

This week was a good week for my collection, bad week for my wallet.

I broke and picked up SDCC Namek Goku for $140, MGSV Quiet, and my CanOfBeams order of Galick Gun/Kamehameha/Special Beam Cannon came in. The latter I at least paid for a while back.

$240 in a week on figures though kind of hurt. Once goku comes in tomorrow I'll post up pictures of the haul.

i wouldnt go so far to say they "messed up," its just they willingly made a stylistic choice. this is how Toriyama drew him in the DBMinus manga

View attachment 208960

since DBMinus is Toriyama's creation, some fans consider it has more weight than the Episode of Bardock special, therefore chibi vegeta's hair has always been like that. however some fans still consider the TV special as canon despite what Toriyama made. similar logic with Chibi Vegeta's hairstyle; sometimes he has bangs, sometimes he doesnt, so as with most things involving dragon ball, its whichever you, the fan, prefer

A true breed Saiyan never grow their hair though.

This week was a good week for my collection, bad week for my wallet.

I broke and picked up SDCC Namek Goku for $140, MGSV Quiet, and my CanOfBeams order of Galick Gun/Kamehameha/Special Beam Cannon came in. The latter I at least paid for a while back.

$240 in a week on figures though kind of hurt. Once goku comes in tomorrow I'll post up pictures of the haul.

Where'd you pick him up for $140? Don't think blue fins gonna offer him in their site now :panic:

Iirc Vegeta was originally shown with that hairstyle in dbz, training with saibamen when he was told the planet was destroyed. No idea if it exists in manga though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For humans it may be a receding hairline but for Saiyans it's a royal hairline. Clearly it's a sign of good genetics since only the strongest Saiyans have that epic peak.

Storkrox-3423055_500_375.jpg

Back