S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Frankie was on here just to promote his Effects. I rarely see him talk about the figures. Its just 25$ for Premium, you can make that in one Sale.

I thought Frankie was on here just to promote his Effects. I rarely see him talk about the figures. Its just 25$ man, you can make that in one effect.

That's not the point. I understand the rule, so does Frankie. But it's not being enforced properly. That's the point.

I agree though, he would making a killing from us. But after all this rigmarole, I doubt he wants to sign up for premium anything. The admins haven't exactly wheeled out the welcome wagon. And that's really a shame because he could be a huge asset to this community.

I actually have his account name saved on my ebay notifications. Just waiting for his products to pop up so i can grab one. :lol He really does needs to purchase a premium account tho. He may even get commissioned for other projects.

Can some one please tell me who the admins are? I only know darklord dave and hydeous.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Can some one please tell me who the admins are? I only know darklord dave and hydeous.

From my understanding there are Adminds assigned to certain threads and Hydeous is the one in charge of this section since he may have a bit more knowledge over these threads.

Selling for none premium members is really being enforced and thats good to me. Keeps the threads cleaned from scammers or anyone else up to no good.

6000e5244242e7da92f670b9a88d0355.jpg

Found this on facebook. Roflmao

Chill. That might end up being tamashii's most accurate figure for this line.

Im actually Happy with my Mustard looking SS3. And really dont want to mess with another one again. I have so much trouble setting up his aura effect.

Near the top of the page, below the banner, Quick links >View site leaders > scroll down for admins.

So, a couple things. I mostly posted stuff here to get feedback. I've actually made a lot of changes to pieces based on things people said on this site. You guys are helpful. I don't really talk about toys themselves much outside of customization anywhere, I just am not in to discussing them much, I either like them or I don't and that's good enough for me.

I mentioned weeks ago when other users were airing grievances over my focus on ebay that I was looking to move away from that. I was planning to make sideshow part of that change. It might still happen, but I can't be sure because as it sits I've honestly got the impression that I'm kind of being bullied in to getting premium, and given that impression I'd frankly rather not.

I've reached out to Hydeous, as he told me to do If this isn't resolved by early tomorrow I'll reach out to the admins. I appreciate the support but I don't want anyone getting in trouble for an issue I'm having with the site. I'll work it out myself, either with Hydeous or with an Admin. Let's keep the thread on track, I've got this.

That is if I don't get banned for this post where I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ME ON THIS FORUM IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO.

Near the top of the page, below the banner, Quick links >View site leaders > scroll down for admins.

So, a couple things. I mostly posted stuff here to get feedback. I've actually made a lot of changes to pieces based on things people said on this site. You guys are helpful. I don't really talk about toys themselves much outside of customization anywhere, I just am not in to discussing them much, I either like them or I don't and that's good enough for me.

I mentioned weeks ago when other users were airing grievances over my focus on ebay that I was looking to move away from that. I was planning to make sideshow part of that change. It might still happen, but I can't be sure because as it sits I've honestly got the impression that I'm kind of being bullied in to getting premium, and given that impression I'd frankly rather not.

I've reached out to Hydeous, as he told me to do If this isn't resolved by early tomorrow I'll reach out to the admins. I appreciate the support but I don't want anyone getting in trouble for an issue I'm having with the site. I'll work it out myself, either with Hydeous or with an Admin. Let's keep the thread on track, I've got this.

That is if I don't get banned for this post where I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ME ON THIS FORUM IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO.

I appreciate that, Frankie. But I think this post speaks to the broader problem on this thread. People shouldn't feel like their posts might get deleted out of nowhere when they don't break the ever-fluctuating rules, but unfortunately that's where we're at. Hopefully you can work this out. There are some cool people here. Don't let a couple rotten eggs ruin it for you.

anyone think theyll ever make a gohan bojack version? i think all they need to do is to retool krillins body and just put in all the same faces and heads as the regular gohan figure XD I would definitely be interested.

The thing is Hydeous isn't fair. And now I'm not the only one who sees it.

There needs to be some sort of throughline for your rules, Hydeous. The reason people are complaining is because the rules are not enforced at all one page and then enforced to an absurd degree the next. I don't think the no-selling rule applies to Frankie's posts. He was just discussing his work because some other member asked to see it and asked him what his prices used to be. If you read the entire line of posts leading up to it you would have realized that. This entire thread is filled with us discussing other people's work. I think this is something you should clear up with dark lord Dave. Because right now, you're not a fair admin.

I think I know where you are coming from. It might seems like I'm picking on a particular member, but I'm not. I've nothing against you or franky.

It might seem that way because I just happen to see your particular post that's against the board rules. And like I said before, I'm the only mod who comes here to read it because I've been here since the original thread started, just see if there's any complaints on me being biased and deleting posts back then. The other mods would normally be notified if someone reports a post. That's why it seems like I'm the only one who's active in here. There isn't any cause back then most of the old members pretty much know the rules of the board. Like I said, I'm still waiting for franky to point out which non PM member is posting for sales post and I'll delete it, so I can show to you guys that nothings personal here, guys.

Also, it might differ from forums to forums, but in here, flaming and trolling, like posting popcorn gifs etc is infractable. But you don't see me micro modding all those stuffs unless it gets out of hand.

I thought Frankie was on here just to promote his Effects. I rarely see him talk about the figures. Its just 25$ for Premium, you can make that in one Sale.

This is what the vibe I get as well.

Selling for none premium members is really being enforced and thats good to me. Keeps the threads cleaned from scammers or anyone else up to no good.

Exactly. It's been filtering out pretty good so far.

And for the risk of sounding like a broken record, the mods do NOT get any benefits from members signing up as Premium Members. So don't assume that I'm doing this to get money or something. It's the rule set up by the forum owner.

Back