S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deno, show off more of your collection ;) I'll show you mine if you show me yours

LOL!

Dont really want to clog up the thread with stuff thats not "on topic" so, I will put pics up if folk say its ok!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I will show my collection as well. Only so much talking about the same preorders at the same places you can do before a bit of random is welcome. Someone get this party started!!

63e9102c50b89ad53441e9db9ab0726a.jpg

a12416b4f4570ec6e23f8d328d949874.jpg

eeaa2e4288a1e320e19dc8ba0b7f556e.jpg

be9eaaf501b4498060f77a377cfd3004.jpg

Thats all I got that I havent showed yet. Still need to fill the rest of my shelves.

Went with Toyz, saved a whole $3
Premium Vegeta: x4
Awakened Goku: x1
Sailor Pluto: x1

If Anime Island turns out cheaper, I'll just cancel and go with them.

I envy you guys that can buy multiples, one of each is plenty for me :lol

I will say though, Awakening Goku wont ever be worth anything, to all you aspiring scalpers out there. He's a normal release, so even IF he sells out, chances are we will see him again next year, and the year after..... ironically he will become the next "ssj Goku" of this line :lol

LOL!

Dont really want to clog up the thread with stuff thats not "on topic" so, I will put pics up if folk say its ok!

Lol, that's fine. Like what I see, I mostly ask cause I know I saw your Figuarts stuff in particular.

I'm getting multiple Awakened Gokus because I wanna display both SSJ, and Normal. Same with Premium Color Vegeta and Trunks. That and I think this one is going to sell out fast...yeah it can be re-released again, but God knows how long. I haven't ever done multiples for this line, if at all for action figures, I mean I own multiples of the same characters, even in the same line, but not like this where I swap out some parts. I also wanna maybe use the SSJ head/faces on Awakened Goku for the original SSJ Goku

Thats a good point, I was planning on doing the whole normal/ssj thing aswell, originally for the ssgss outfit but this will look much better on display. Can still use the normal head from that release for it too.

Also, thanks man! Most of it is still in storage, like the old PR zords and the transformer stuff, but as soon as I fill the cabinet up I will post again!

I envy you guys that can buy multiples, one of each is plenty for me :lol

I will say though, Awakening Goku wont ever be worth anything, to all you aspiring scalpers out there. He's a normal release, so even IF he sells out, chances are we will see him again next year, and the year after..... ironically he will become the next "ssj Goku" of this line :lol

1 mib goku, 1 display goku and 1 birthday gift for friend goku

4 vegetas for: mib, ss vegeta, reg vegeta and ultra ss trunks. I dont intend to sell anything. Just love my dbz!

I've got my eyes out for Trunks when he goes up for PO...only one that I want that I don't have yet (already put everything else besides Vegeta on preorder because I already had SSJ Vegeta), I'm so glad tamashii came to their senses on a re-release on these to shun out the bootlegs...not that they look bad, but it definitely ain't the original.

Oh, no worries man, I wasn't calling anyone out, I just felt like I wanted to say something, since that seems to be the way this figure is expected to go :)

Oh, im almost certain this figure is a scalpers dream, especially with all this hype built up towards it. Once the well is all dried up, this figure is gonna sky rocket.

Oh, im almost certain this figure is a scalpers dream, especially with all this hype built up towards it. Once the well is all dried up, this figure is gonna sky rocket.

He will reappear though, there's a reason why he's the first normal release in this line in over 5 years. Tamashii knows his popularity, they arent going to let him be a one time thing. Reissues galore with him and i'm guessing an sdcc release too, since they deliberately went with the manga colors. ;)

People will buy an Awakened Goku at an extra cost, because there's always those who can't wait until Tamashii re-issues him. Either way, I don't plan on selling the extras, I got display plans!

Different question: does BBTS charge anything if you cancel?

No idea man, sorry. Never used BBTS myself. I was about to reply to your previous Q since i noticed you got buried in discussion :p

EDIT: Looked into it and found this, hope it helps man.

Can I cancel a preorder?
You may cancel a preorder at any time from your BBTS account. Simply login to your account, hit the blue 'View Preorders' button. At this point you can reduce the quantity of any preorder item you wish to cancel. If the preorder has already arrived, and you have been charged, you can cancel the item as specified in the BBTS cancellation policy.
[top]

Haha yeah deleted it me and my fool head forgot to check bbts own site, but I cant find this. I guess if they dont mention it I can assume there's no fee.

Back